A day at Manoa

Talk about sports like the NFL, MLB, NBA, NCAA, Fantasy, Boxing, MMA along with any other sports you follow.
BigWave96744

A day at Manoa

Post by BigWave96744 »

Yesterday I hung out at UH, wheeling my son in his stroller aroung the Athletic Department.

Darn no football practice, but I saw them all coming in and out of team meetings or film review.. They seemed upbeat and Coach Jones seemed in a good mood..

I got to listen to our awesome band... Hey they actually do practice "Hawaii 5-0".... I thought it was a given that it's memorized..

Saw Natasha Kai and group running sprints on Cooke Field.. Damn sistah got some huge muscular thighs..

I wanted to watch the BBall team practice but it was closed doors... Man Riley's voice carrys in the gym and he sounds scary when guys F-Up.. But when practice ended and Riley opened up the doors, I stood and watched:
- Sottos and Seth Caine shooting threes.... At one point Jake hit like 10 in a row from different spots and all net.
- Brandon Matano look like a real speedy street baller, as someone previously mentioned, yes he is a fast, fancy dribbler..
- Chris Boetz was working on his post up moves with an assistant coach.. Yah he looks skinny, but his height will be intimadating down low..
- Nash Jr look a little taller and added more muscle in the off season and look very confident..
- But Sensley looks like the real deal and I'm excited to see him take the court.. Oh I think he added some new tattoos
- Everyone else bailed out quickly after practice ended.. Kris Groce didn't look too upbeat..