Lincoln Victor transfers to Washington St

Talk about sports like the NFL, MLB, NBA, NCAA, Fantasy, Boxing, MMA along with any other sports you follow.
SundayJam
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: Lincoln Victor in transfer portal

Post by SundayJam »

My3Cats wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 9:14 am It's really a shame that a coaching change and offensive philosophy necessitates such decisions. He is an honorable young man who I thought would have excelled on the field. We went from a high powered offense last year to one that seeming plodded along this year.
Dude had 10 receptions for 86 yards and 3 td's in the 'high-powered' offense last year. He had 2...was he even on the roster...catches this year? A superstar quarterback/defensive back in high school couldn't quite accept the difficulties of transition to cfb and had doubts. I'm not blaming the kid. He cites the change of coaches, a fumbled first reception in 2020, and covid-19. All are legit reasons to want to switch up. I wish him well.

My3Cats
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: Lincoln Victor in transfer portal

Post by My3Cats »

SundayJam wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:57 pm
My3Cats wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 9:14 am It's really a shame that a coaching change and offensive philosophy necessitates such decisions. He is an honorable young man who I thought would have excelled on the field. We went from a high powered offense last year to one that seeming plodded along this year.
Dude had 10 receptions for 86 yards and 3 td's in the 'high-powered' offense last year. He had 2...was he even on the roster...catches this year? A superstar quarterback/defensive back in high school couldn't quite accept the difficulties of transition to cfb and had doubts. I'm not blaming the kid. He cites the change of coaches, a fumbled first reception in 2020, and covid-19. All are legit reasons to want to switch up. I wish him well.
Consider that as a freshman, he was backing up Byrd, Stovall/Sharsh in the slot.
Cats don't have owners. Cats have servants.

kapakahi
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
Location: formerly SoCal (Long Beach, South Bay & the OC); relocated back to Honolulu

Re: Lincoln Victor transfers to Washington St (walkon)

Post by kapakahi »

https://247sports.com/college/washingto ... 163519098/ https://twitter.com/MkVictor11/status/1377848241543254019 https://twitter.com/TheoLawson_SR/status/1380554488482701316

BigWave96744

Post by BigWave96744 »

https://twitter.com/SpokesmanClark/status/1483287512609013762

shrek2
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: SF Giants
NBA: Dubs
NFL: 9ers

Post by shrek2 »

I'm happy for this young man to have done so well in the state he originally came from. In the games that I watch for WSU, he made some great catches and always as he did in Hawaii press for the extra yardage.

cabanalane
All-American
All-American

Post by cabanalane »

Transfer portal success? But I think he would have accomplished the same at UH.

shrek2
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: SF Giants
NBA: Dubs
NFL: 9ers

Re: Lincoln Victor transfers to Washington St

Post by shrek2 »

I saw Lincoln Victor this weekend put a lick on a Wisconsin linebacker on national TV that should be worthy of one of the top 10 plays in college football. Ball was intercepted, then Victor came back and jarred the ball loose with a crushing hit. WSU got the ball back and scored. Way to go Lincoln.