***OFFICIAL THREAD***NBA 2015 to 2016

Talk about sports like the NFL, MLB, NBA, NCAA, Fantasy, Boxing, MMA along with any other sports you follow.
Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: ***OFFICIAL THREAD***NBA 2015 to 2016

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

:D ALL Star weekend is upon us...and KOBE is actually playing better, but I don't think he should have been voted or picked...yeah, thanks for the memories, plus the $48mil LAKER org dished out :lol: :lol: Talk about fool's gold. :roll:
Because in my mind,it's always clear...evil thoughts that twist my mind into despair- Iron Maiden

Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

:D My oldest daughter got to sit next to Damien Lillard's family at the ROSE Garden for a PORTLAND TRAILBLAZER game....she text me pictures....I'm so jealous! :lol: PROUD...but shamefully jealous! :roll: [-X :wink:
Because in my mind,it's always clear...evil thoughts that twist my mind into despair- Iron Maiden

Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

Mr.EDGE808 wrote::D KOBE is actually playing better, ...yeah, thanks for the memories, plus the $48mil LAKER org dished out :lol: :lol: Talk about fool's gold. :roll:
:wink: Lebron and Kobe do the last dance last chance......oh lordy. Cavs win, shocking :roll:

Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

:o GWS already at 60 wins....they have ROAD games -back to back to back.....I'm watching very closely :read: :-

Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

:- 65-7......GSW is going to break the MARK of the great CHICAGO's BULLs run.....and I really thought that 72 wins was going to be an untouchable number.... :o

bandits1
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench

Post by bandits1 »

Do you guys think Stephen Curry is currently the best player in the league? I'm not talking about how many championships or MVPs anybody's won or hasn't won, I'm just talking straight up best package of learned skills, natural talents, athleticism, intangibles, etc..., in your opinion, is Curry the #1 player in the NBA?

Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

:wav: Playoffs in full swing.....Saturday, will start the SEMI-WEST with Thunder vs Spurs :hello1: , should be entertaining.....Spurs in 6. Put a fork in Clippers, Heat, and Pacers cause their going FISHING :rofl2:

Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

Mr.EDGE808 wrote::wav: ..... Put a fork in Clippers, Heat, and Pacers cause their going FISHING :rofl2:
NOT SO FAST MR.Edgy! :drill: :lol: Okay the HEAT got pass MJ's Charlotte Hornets....Post City....Semi's are going on with the crazy train of Spurs vs Thunder (talk about it being wild!)...and the Blazers are getting whooped by a Curryless GWS team that to me, is the best in the league. Cavs are looking formidable, but I'm not sold yet. Love needs to play BIG...REALLY BIG! :exting:

Great NBA watching! :hello1:

ubercow
Site Admin
Site Admin
MLB: KC
NBA: NYK, PHI, LAL, SAS

Post by ubercow »

Mr.EDGE808 wrote:
Mr.EDGE808 wrote::wav: ..... Put a fork in Clippers, Heat, and Pacers cause their going FISHING :rofl2:
NOT SO FAST MR.Edgy! :drill: :lol: Okay the HEAT got pass MJ's Charlotte Hornets....Post City....Semi's are going on with the crazy train of Spurs vs Thunder (talk about it being wild!)...and the Blazers are getting whooped by a Curryless GWS team that to me, is the best in the league. Cavs are looking formidable, but I'm not sold yet. Love needs to play BIG...REALLY BIG! :exting:

game 6 hornets/heat was pretty fun to watch at the end. That last cavs game was a pretty amazing performance for the first three quarters, then it turned into an embarrassing 3 point brick fest by the third stringers. was thinking with curry out, if gsw had to face spurs or thunder, they'd probably be out but they get the benefit of being the #1 seed. too bad for the clips tho, two guys getting injuries at the same time was pretty brutal.

Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

ubercow wrote:
game 6 hornets/heat was pretty fun to watch at the end. That last cavs game was a pretty amazing performance for the first three quarters, then it turned into an embarrassing 3 point brick fest by the third stringers. was thinking with curry out, if gsw had to face spurs or thunder... pretty brutal.[/quote]

:read: "thinking with Curry out"...hmmm, there's goes that argument! :rofl2: OMG! 40 points in 37 playing minutes....Trailblazers have been remarkable this year in making and playing in the POST season....but GWS did win 73 games, and I don't see anyone beating them....Cavs? Spurs? Thunder? We shall see... :argue:

Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

Mr.EDGE808 wrote::wav: Playoffs in full swing.....Saturday, will start the SEMI-WEST with Thunder vs Spurs :hello1: , should be entertaining.....Spurs in 6. Put a fork in Clippers, Heat, and Pacers cause their going FISHING :rofl2:
:lol: Well the Spurs vs Thunder did go 6...just in the Thunder's way. Thunder vs Warriors for the West FINALs ....Cavs waiting for the remains of Heat vs Raptors for the EAST FINALs. Cavs have been rolling unchallenged....Love this time of the year! \:D/

ubercow
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ubercow »

Mr.EDGE808 wrote: Thunder vs Warriors for the West FINALs ....Cavs waiting for the remains of Heat vs Raptors for the EAST FINALs. Cavs have been rolling unchallenged....Love this time of the year! \:D/
Predictions: Thunder in 6, or Warriors in 7. Also cavs in 6.

ubercow
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ubercow »

if draymond kicks adams in the balls for a third game in a row, I think they should enforce a new rule where draymond is forced to take a wide stance at center court, and adams gets a free kick

ubercow
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ubercow »

ubercow wrote:Predictions: Thunder in 6, or Warriors in 7. Also cavs in 6.
prognostication king sees all! :king: (unless thunder in 7, but I doubt it)

ubercow
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ubercow »

:king: warriors in 6

sucks to say it tho, cuz I'm cheering for the cavs. I'm hoping I'm wrong. :lol: