Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
warbow
High-quality H20 provider

Norm Chow is #1

Post by warbow »

On Phil Steele's Coaches on the Hot Seat List for 2015

Yeah!

Yeah we finally made #1 for something. Great accomplishment...

No mention of any other MWC coach.

http://www.philsteele.com/Blogs/2015/AUG15/DBAug25.html

Palolo_2LA
All-conference
All-conference
MLB: A's
NBA: Lakers
NFL: Cowboys

Re: Norm Chow is #1

Post by Palolo_2LA »

warbow wrote:On Phil Steele's Coaches on the Hot Seat List for 2015

Yeah!

Yeah we finally made #1 for something. Great accomplishment...

No mention of any other MWC coach.

http://www.philsteele.com/Blogs/2015/AUG15/DBAug25.html
Most obvious thing. Wonder how much research was dedicated to this finding?
Be humble and confident in yourself and all things you do. :zook:

TheDuke
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by TheDuke »

who cares? I don't.

I'm ready for the season to start.

GO WARRIORS!!!!!

My3Cats
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by My3Cats »

Chow is chasing championships!
Cats don't have owners. Cats have servants.

Txbow

Post by Txbow »

TheDuke wrote:who cares? I don't.

GO WARRIORS!!!!!

I care. At 8-29 he deserves to know that his shortcomings as HC is recognized nationally. WTG Chow.

Palolo_2LA
All-conference
All-conference
MLB: A's
NBA: Lakers
NFL: Cowboys

Post by Palolo_2LA »

Txbow wrote:

GO WARRIORS!!!!!

I care. At 8-29 he deserves to know that his shortcomings as HC is recognized nationally. WTG Chow.
true dat. :lol:
Be humble and confident in yourself and all things you do. :zook:

Manoa
Play Maker
Play Maker

Post by Manoa »

It seams that even with a losing season, Chow may keep his job given view of the current administration.
If he were to retire or be terminated, then we could be subject to a very hard to bear hiring process and who knows who we will get.

UnBiasFan
All-American
All-American

Post by UnBiasFan »

You all need to look in the mirror (except for SouthernWarriorFan and a few others), you all are #1 for being some of the worst fans ever. The seats are always empty. Students don't care.

And for those of you that show up, take off those damn headsets during the game and make some noise. You all are ranked below the coach.

Rant over.

madeinhawaii
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by madeinhawaii »

Looks like he briefly fell to #2...
http://footballscoop.com/news/tim-beckm ... en-let-go/

Visit my wife's photography site ... mahalo!
http://artistsinhawaii.com

808Hawaii
All-conference
All-conference

Post by 808Hawaii »

Txbow wrote:

GO WARRIORS!!!!!

I want a new coach.
I am the one who knocks.

808Hawaii
All-conference
All-conference

Post by 808Hawaii »

UnBiasFan wrote:You all need to look in the mirror (except for SouthernWarriorFan and a few others), you all are #1 for being some of the worst fans ever. The seats are always empty. Students don't care.

And for those of you that show up, take off those damn headsets during the game and make some noise. You all are ranked below the coach.

Rant over.
It's impossible to be worse than Chow. The fan base has completely given up on Chow. And the University doesn't care what the fan base feels. The fire in the fan base has died in many. And for many, will never be re-ignited. I blame Chow, Ben Jay, Apple and Matlin for that.
I am the one who knocks.

808Hawaii
All-conference
All-conference

Post by 808Hawaii »

madeinhawaii wrote:Looks like he briefly fell to #2...
http://footballscoop.com/news/tim-beckm ... en-let-go/
Beckman has been dismissed with cause, meaning he will not receive the $3.1 million remaining on his contract or his $743,000 buyout.

UH would never have the guts to do something like this.
I am the one who knocks.

WA Warrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by WA Warrior »

Will all the Chow-lovers-supporters come on back out to support your coach on this?

Mahalos [*]Red Gun[/color] for the update!!!

Txbow

Post by Txbow »

UnBiasFan wrote:You all need to look in the mirror (except for SouthernWarriorFan and a few others), you all are #1 for being some of the worst fans ever. The seats are always empty. Students don't care.

Rant over.
LOL Dude, chill. Rank me wherever you want. Whatever makes you feel better. Get off your high f-ing horse calling others worst fans, ranking people and telling the ones who show to make noise. UH and Chow is lucky they even have fans that still give a damn or show up. Have you ever stopped to think that perhaps losing has created "worst fans" and "empty seats", "students not caring", etc etc

Kudos to you for remaining loyal and a diehard. Where I feel you crossed the line is when you start putting down everyone else who may not feel the same as you.

UnBiasFan
All-American
All-American

Post by UnBiasFan »

Txbow wrote:

Rant over.
LOL Dude, chill. Rank me wherever you want. Whatever makes you feel better. Get off your high f-ing horse calling others worst fans, ranking people and telling the ones who show to make noise. UH and Chow is lucky they even have fans that still give a damn or show up. Have you ever stopped to think that perhaps losing has created "worst fans" and "empty seats", "students not caring", etc etc

Kudos to you for remaining loyal and a diehard. Where I feel you crossed the line is when you start putting down everyone else who may not feel the same as you.

Some people like to define proper behavior in an internet forum as only the public figures can be attacked.

The McMackin disaster was an example of hundreds of internet trolls helping to run a great coach out of town by constant bashing. McMackin cared about the future of the program. He should have been given an opportuniry to transistion the program to younger coaches. Not one of those basher fools has ever apologized for participating in a huge set back for the program.

My post calling out generic fans in an internet forum is just gibberish. On the other hand, there has been real destructive negativity that has hurt the program. Feel free to own up if you were a McMackin hater.

As to Chow, we all know the story. What is the purpoae of this thread? For some cyber dimwit to say look at me, I made a fiunny post about UH, I am a smart guy!

This thread serves no purpose and tells us nothing we don't aleeady know. The poster should go down to the field and call coach out after practice in front of the team. I doubt you will see that happen except in this fantasy land.