Chows Future...big Question to Ask

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
808Hawaii
All-conference
All-conference

Re: Chows Future...big Question to Ask

Post by 808Hawaii »

madeinhawaii wrote:If Chow relinquishes complete control of the play calling to Bailey, and Bailey does well, then this becomes a very difficult question, in my mind.
It would at least demonstrate that he has learned what it will take to be a head coach. Chow would be priced about right as a steersman for a floundering mid-major athletic program.

“I will be calling ALL of the offensive plays,” clarified the University of Hawaii’s new offensive coordinator. -- http://www.pressreader.com/usa/honolulu ... 7/TextView
Do you think this old dog will learn a new trick?
I am the one who knocks.

808Hawaii
All-conference
All-conference

Post by 808Hawaii »

UnBiasFan wrote:
TheDuke wrote:Sorry, but this is a dumb post. The season hasn't started. I'll wait till the end of the season to comment.
I agree with TheDuke. We all expect nothing. But, I sure as hell am happy football is starting again. And I know that I haven't done much physical sacrifice in years to prepare for anything. I can be a keyboard awhole just like the rest of you. But it is just typed words. No blood or sweat ever came from a keyboard.

Let the season begin and let the chips fall where they may. What the hell is the point of throwing a bunch of craap right now. There will be plenty of time to do that later.
The only feeling I get is at the end of this season, we'll be one year closer to getting rid of Chow.
I am the one who knocks.

808Hawaii
All-conference
All-conference

Post by 808Hawaii »

BigWave96744 wrote:
808Hawaii wrote:
TheDuke wrote:Sorry, but this is a dumb post. The season hasn't started. I'll wait till the end of the season to comment.
Dumb post? You must be one of those five-percenters that actually think something positive will happen in year four of the Chow regime.
I'm could see this team winning 7 games this year :)
Our schedule is weak enough. There are nine winnable games on our schedule.
I am the one who knocks.

UnBiasFan
All-American
All-American

Post by UnBiasFan »

808Hawaii wrote: ..... You must be one of those five-percenters that actually think something positive will happen in year four of the Chow regime.
Why do we need to think or plan for what is going to happen?

Everybody should just go and enjoy the games. There is no need to take a position or issue a statement or proclamation of imminent doom.

808Hawaii
All-conference
All-conference

Post by 808Hawaii »

Sorry. I just can't wait to get rid of Chow. Then we can have something to realistically hope for.
I am the one who knocks.

My3Cats
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by My3Cats »

808Hawaii wrote:Sorry. I just can't wait to get rid of Chow. Then we can have something to realistically hope for.
Ditto that!
Cats don't have owners. Cats have servants.

808Hawaii
All-conference
All-conference

Post by 808Hawaii »

My3Cats wrote:
808Hawaii wrote:Sorry. I just can't wait to get rid of Chow. Then we can have something to realistically hope for.
Ditto that!
The only thing I can hope for now is to get rid of Chow.
I am the one who knocks.