Not Going to the Game, willing to donate ticket(s)

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
BigWave96744

Not Going to the Game, willing to donate ticket(s)

Post by BigWave96744 »

If you are a season ticket holder, are not going to any game and don't have anyone to take your tickets please PM me as I know youth who would love to go.

Plus our Warriors deserve to play in a stadium of fans, not empty seats :)

808Hawaii
All-conference
All-conference

Re: Not Going to the Game, willing to donate ticket(s)

Post by 808Hawaii »

I heard of someone trying to give away tickets. He parked his car across of Aloha Stadium in the morning and left two tickets under his windshield. When he went back for his car in the afternoon, there were four tickets under his windshield. :hello1:
I am the one who knocks.

BigWave96744

Re: Not Going to the Game, willing to donate ticket(s)

Post by BigWave96744 »

I always talk to this long time local Kanak scalper before games to see how's he doing..

Home game 1 vs UDUB... Long lines at the box office, Big Time opponent, he'll pay unused at face value... He said coming off a 1-11 season he can't go higher

Home game 2 vs Oregon St, big time opponent, but shorter lines, face value less 25%

Home game 3 vs Northern Iowa, small time opponent but Hawaii should blow em out, face value less 50%

Home game 4 vs Wyoming, says if we were 4-1 I would pay face value, but at 1-4, I'm paying face value less 75%
(Then he shows me a bunch of unsold tickets in his fanny pack)

Home game 5, at 2-5 I won't be surprised to see braddah picking up cans and bottles in the parking lot to recoup his loses