2014 transfers

Give your high school or alumni a shout out! Talk about high school sports in this forum.
dnl1016
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Re: 2014 transfers

Post by dnl1016 »

Neverson is the rb...fletcher was the QB but he moved before last season..kalanimoku is running the show at leilehua....would u think amosa would welcome him back after leaving??....we love him here at leilehua...go mules!!

blitz_mentalityb4b
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by blitz_mentalityb4b »

dnl1016 wrote:Neverson is the rb...fletcher was the QB but he moved before last season..kalanimoku is running the show at leilehua....would u think amosa would welcome him back after leaving??....we love him here at leilehua...go mules!!

I think its irrelevant, any coach should and would welcome back a player regardless of leaving or not.
Kalani will have a great year at Leilehua! Best of luck to him and the Mules!

KOKO
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by KOKO »

Kalanimoku, good kid, lots of potential. Should put up some good numbers this year for the Mules! Been dedicating himself to his team and working hard off season. Should be exciting to watch . Oh…..and can't go wrong with coach Bobby by your side, GO MULES!

kapakahi
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
Location: formerly SoCal (Long Beach, South Bay & the OC); relocated back to Honolulu

Post by kapakahi »

http://nationalhsfootball.com/2014/03/b ... om-hawaii/

While the strategy of getting more exposure for Isaac Slade-Matautia (by transferring to Bishop Gorman) might make sense since he still has 3 full seasons yet to develop his potential towards becoming a top FBS prospect, don't know about the strategy of having older brother DB Quinton transfer from Iolani to Kaiser HS just for his senior season....with Raiders graduating their top DBs (Look & Los Banos)......and especially now with Miano & Ikei gone.

I guess it just comes down to parents' values and priorities.

Hmmm.....

westside.gee
High-quality H20 provider
High-quality H20 provider

Post by westside.gee »

kapakahi wrote:
While the strategy of getting more exposure for Isaac Slade-Matautia (by transferring to Bishop Gorman) might make sense since he still has 3 full seasons yet to develop his potential towards becoming a top FBS prospect, don't know about the strategy of having older brother DB Quinton transfer from Iolani to Kaiser HS just for his senior season....with Raiders graduating their top DBs (Look & Los Banos)......and especially now with Miano & Ikei gone.

I guess it just comes down to parents' values and priorities.

Hmmm.....
For a freshman like Isaac to play the way he did on the varsity level no matter that it was in D2 is just amazing. He is a beast, however my guess is that since he is only 6' 190lbs and his older brother is a defensive back his genetic makeup probably has him maxed out already (height wise), lets wait to see if he gains another two inches and 50 pounds before Miano calls him the next Manti. I have followed several outstanding kids over the years from pop-warner to High school and youd be surprised at how many kids stop growing in the 9th grade. If he increases his speed to 4.6 or 4.5 he can be a 4-star strong safety by his senior year. Good luck in vegas, rep for the state of Hawaii.

EASTHONFAN
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by EASTHONFAN »

I think the brother went to bishop Gorman too. Issac is already bigger than brother Quentin. The eldest brother is about 6'3 240 now and I think he is transferring from Oregon state to UH
Austin Slade-Matautia an Iolani grad

kapakahi
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
Location: formerly SoCal (Long Beach, South Bay & the OC); relocated back to Honolulu

Post by kapakahi »

EASTHONFAN wrote:I think the brother went to bishop Gorman too. Issac is already bigger than brother Quentin.
Package deal by Bishop Gorman in order to get Isaac? Hmmm.....

In any case, Bishop Gorman is a good private school......so works out for Quentin.

kapakahi
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by kapakahi »

rednblue
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench

Post by rednblue »

I believe Elu Aydon transferred out of Saint Louis and now plays for Leone HS.

EASTHONFAN
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by EASTHONFAN »

There's supposed to be a kid from American Samoa that is going to attend Kamehame school. Heard he is a really good running back. Has anyone heard this rumor?

letsgobows
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: Colorado Rockies
NBA: Denver Nuggets

Post by letsgobows »

EASTHONFAN wrote:There's supposed to be a kid from American Samoa that is going to attend Kamehame school. Heard he is a really good running back. Has anyone heard this rumor?
thought theres a Am Samoa kid that transferred to Farrington. not sure what position, but hes a skills guy like Iosefa was in HS, QB/WR/RB/DB.
college football=drama for men.
GO WARRIORS!