Will Rolo "Clean House"???

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
wailukuwarriorfan
Starter
Starter

Re: Will Rolo "Clean House"???

Post by wailukuwarriorfan »

BigWave96744 wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:05 pm Rolo is the right guy for the job, just need 3 seasoned Coordinators to get the team back on track
OK, so we now have a new DC. We are all hoping for the best, and hopes he brings our D back to form.

What now, Coach? Do we also make the difficult decision of restructuring the Offensive and Special Teams coordinator positions and add some coaching experience to those positions? And how about a QB coach to help develop your QB recruits?

uhwarriors

Post by uhwarriors »

Irse wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:50 pm
BigWave96744 wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:05 pm Rolo is the right guy for the job, just need 3 seasoned Coordinators to get the team back on track
The key is always surrounding yourself with good people. Unfortunately with the way UH pays, it's hard to find really good people who want to work for little compared to waht they can get elsewhere.
And they need to want to be here as opposed to seeing Hawaii as a stepping stone. Jones, McMackin and Rolo knew/know this and it shows in many of their hires. On Jones' and McMackin's staffs, these were generally the core guys on the staff while others came and went.

Jones hired Ron Lee, Cal Lee, Rich Miano, George Lumpkin, Wes Suan and Dan Morrison.

McMackin hired Ron Lee, Cal Lee, Rich Miano, George Lumpkin, Nick Rolovich, Brian Smith and Tony Tuioti.

Rolovich has hired Abe Eliminian, Brian Smith, Craig Stutzmann, Chris Naeole, Jacob Yoro and Corey Batoon.

BigWave96744

Post by BigWave96744 »

It is, what it is.
I believe we are on the track toward something good

Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

BigWave96744 wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:35 pm It is, what it is.
I believe we are on the track toward something good
:roll: Well......it can't be worst than Chow time, and at least the team has looked competitive....we all want to believe that the team has a SHOT to win game in and game out.
Because in my mind,it's always clear...evil thoughts that twist my mind into despair- Iron Maiden