Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
chawan_cut
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

10 years ago..... in New Orleans

Post by chawan_cut »

Link

Link

holy cow i can't believe i used to upload all of this daily.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1NvZ_h ... 4722EA6B51[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Z0jNca ... 998C736FFC[/youtube]
Go Warriors! Go Na Wahine!

Raudi
Starter
Starter

Re: 10 years ago..... in New Orleans

Post by Raudi »

I have a 10lbs bag of salt and some open wounds to can pour them on.

Duster
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Duster »

Raudi wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:48 am I have a 10lbs bag of salt and some open wounds to can pour them on.
Aren't you the one who had the video signature of the guy with the pistol in this pants?

J-Rod
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by J-Rod »

What a wild time. The morale shifting in January 2008 was the biggest roller coaster ride of emotions UH fans will ever experience. From going 12-0 and dreaming on the big stage to getting smashed on national TV. Whatever, program was in great shape. Then the JJ-to-SMU rumors started. Remember reading them here on SH thinking...no way. The beat down wasn't enough? Everything went from awesome to really disappointing really quickly.

The trip to Spokane for basketball made up for it though. A little bit of closure for UH fans.

Neighbor
All-conference
All-conference

Post by Neighbor »

chawan_cut wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:52 pm holy cow i can't believe i used to upload all of this daily.
The hero we all needed

chawan_cut
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by chawan_cut »

Raudi wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:48 am I have a 10lbs bag of salt and some open wounds to can pour them on.
long time no see!

chawan_cut
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by chawan_cut »

J-Rod wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:49 pm What a wild time. The morale shifting in January 2008 was the biggest roller coaster ride of emotions UH fans will ever experience. From going 12-0 and dreaming on the big stage to getting smashed on national TV. Whatever, program was in great shape. Then the JJ-to-SMU rumors started. Remember reading them here on SH thinking...no way. The beat down wasn't enough? Everything went from awesome to really disappointing really quickly.

The trip to Spokane for basketball made up for it though. A little bit of closure for UH fans.

aw man, you were there? we flew up for it too. should've had a small meet up.

chawan_cut
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by chawan_cut »

Neighbor wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:19 pm
chawan_cut wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:52 pm holy cow i can't believe i used to upload all of this daily.
The hero we all needed
haha thanks. I guess I was ahead of the times. none of the local news stations were uploading their news to their websites yet. so I figured I'd help out all the fans out there by compiling it all into one place. I'm surprised I never got sued. altho I wasn't making money off of it anyways.

Neighbor
All-conference
All-conference

Post by Neighbor »

chawan_cut wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:30 am
Neighbor wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:19 pm
The hero we all needed
haha thanks. I guess I was ahead of the times. none of the local news stations were uploading their news to their websites yet. so I figured I'd help out all the fans out there by compiling it all into one place. I'm surprised I never got sued. altho I wasn't making money off of it anyways.
Well like you said, they hadn't figured it out back then and even now, only KHON regularly uploads all their segments to YouTube. Were you the one that also used to make a separate channel for each game and upload highlights? This was around the 2009-2010 season

Raudi
Starter
Starter

Post by Raudi »

Duster wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:21 am
Aren't you the one who had the video signature of the guy with the pistol in this pants?
Yes