Hope For Hawaii Football Fans

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
Dr Jon
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Hope For Hawaii Football Fans

Post by Dr Jon »

All I want for Christmas is for the St Louis Football players to keep their commitments. Did you see the way Chevan Cordeiro played in the Open Division Championship game? That quarterback has amazing escapability, vision, quickness, accuracy, arm strength and the "it" factor. Yes he did have 2 interceptions and a fumble but that just showed his ability to overcome adversity. He was harassed all night by a terrific Kahuku defensive rush but just kept making plays. Jonah Panoke is a stud and Mitchell Quinn is a speed burner. I could see the three of them being the cornerstone of Hawaii's offense for the next 4 years. We just need Quinn to commit now. However devastated I was to watch a 0-38 game on Saturday, I was also uplifted to watch Hawaii's future on Saturday night and even playing on "Sunday" (the winning play occurred after midnight). I can't say that they'll play on Sunday eventually, but as a Hawaii football fan - I CAN HOPE!!

Dr. Jon

BigWave96744

Re: Hope For Hawaii Football Fans

Post by BigWave96744 »

Expect the BCS offers to start pouring in soon. I'll be excited after the 1st week of February

stranger808
All-conference
All-conference
MLB: Rangers
NBA: Clippers

Post by stranger808 »

Chevan is good,I hope he signs, and Mitchell Quinn is a stud.Da buggas fast. lol

My3Cats
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by My3Cats »

BigWave96744 wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:10 pm Expect the BCS offers to start pouring in soon. I'll be excited after the 1st week of February
Not to forget that the brand new early signing period is from 12/20/2017 to 12/22/2017. Need to get Cordeiro and Panoke (as well as Kaneshiro) signed at that time, then can focus on the February LOI date.
Cats don't have owners. Cats have servants.

BigWave96744

Post by BigWave96744 »

My3Cats wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:33 am
BigWave96744 wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:10 pm Expect the BCS offers to start pouring in soon. I'll be excited after the 1st week of February
Not to forget that the brand new early signing period is from 12/20/2017 to 12/22/2017. Need to get Cordeiro and Panoke (as well as Kaneshiro) signed at that time, then can focus on the February LOI date.
If they don't sign in December, they are fishing for better offers. Same with Moussa and any other verbal commits

couz808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by couz808 »

If cordeiro and Quinn commits, they will be like the timmy Chang and Welch combo from St. Louis.

RedZone
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by RedZone »

If Rolo wants to bring back fans this would be a start.
Not doubting, not hating, not loving, just hoping because I am a fan.

🌴“WELCOME HOME COACH”🌴 :hello1: Go get’em Timmy :hello1:

ulua
All-American
All-American
MLB: Marlins
NFL: Panthers

Post by ulua »

Please stay committed and help get Hawaii back on track

tom-WarriorNation
Play Maker
Play Maker

Post by tom-WarriorNation »

Amen; Rolo should bring back the Run and Shoot excitement of our glory teams ASAP--that would start bring back fans into their seats!
WE BELIEVE! GO WARRIORS! Let us grow this Warrior Nation.

Irse
MLB: Cubs
NFL: Cowboys

Post by Irse »

tom-WarriorNation wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:05 am Amen; Rolo should bring back the Run and Shoot excitement of our glory teams ASAP--that would start bring back fans into their seats!
Only if we win. JJ had some blowout losses with the RnS. Still need the horses.
ImageImage

stranger808
All-conference
All-conference

Post by stranger808 »

I can't believe the Warriors only offered St Louis' Mitchell Quinn after the state championship game, kinda late, no? Rolo should have offered Quinn long ago.

My3Cats
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by My3Cats »

stranger808 wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:42 pm I can't believe the Warriors only offered St Louis' Mitchell Quinn after the state championship game, kinda late, no? Rolo should have offered Quinn long ago.
But he didn't do enough in the early part of the season, and no one else has even offered yet.
Cats don't have owners. Cats have servants.

stranger808
All-conference
All-conference

Post by stranger808 »

My3Cats wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:02 am
stranger808 wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:42 pm I can't believe the Warriors only offered St Louis' Mitchell Quinn after the state championship game, kinda late, no? Rolo should have offered Quinn long ago.
But he didn't do enough in the early part of the season, and no one else has even offered yet.
True, but he's right next door to UH, with a former UH head coach at St Louis, I would think they would talk. Quinn's speed and hands didn't just show up in his last two games.

stranger808
All-conference
All-conference

Post by stranger808 »

Cordeiro is key to this upcoming recruiting season, IMO. With him signed, I bet more from Hawaii will follow. Rolo can then play more Four Wide instead of watching Brian Smith run the "dive" play into an 8 man box. The good news is Cordeiro gave his verbal, the bad news is its just a verbal and we have 19 more days till the early signing period. Nineteen days for other schools to sell their program and poach him away. December 20 seems like a long long ways away.