Pom pom fluffer

3 Star, 6-2, 285 DT Blessman Taala arrives in Manoa

Post by ainoa808 »

Link
https://twitter.com/MALOBILL/status/814563846631231489

uhwarriors

Re: Possible Hanapaa? Blessman Taala

Post by uhwarriors »

That would be great. It's a little strange that the tweet is coming from Bill Ena who coaches at Nuuuila Voc. and Taala is at Fagaitua HS.

SalasThaGOAT1
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by SalasThaGOAT1 »

I tired to tweet some sources but got nothing. Would love to have Taala, i like the talent in American Samoa, i feel alot of kids get over looked but i know Coach Rolo makes trips out there more than most.

BigWave96744

Post by BigWave96744 »

kapakahi wrote: kapakahi
Hall of famer
Re: Recruiting Threads
Post Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:49 pm
wayoutwest wrote:2017 Offered Recruits:
Juliano Falaniko, LB, 6'4", 200, Pago Pago (Leone), AS
Rahyme Johnson, LB, 6'4" 210, Los Angeles (Salesian), CA
Kekaula Kaniho, DB, 6', 170, La'ie (Kahuku), HI
Ariel Ngata, LB, 6'3", 210, Folsom (Folsom), CA
Cody Shear, OL, 6'4", 270, Eugene (Sheldon), OR
Blessman Ta'ala, DT, 6'2", 265, Faga'itua (Faga'itua), AS
Tua Tagovailoa, QB, 6'1", 190, Kapolei (Saint Louis), HI
Morris Unutoa, OL, 6'5", 280, Kapa'a (Kapa'a), HI
Aliki Vimahi, DE, 6'3", 240, La'ie (Kahuku), HI
Charles Watson, DB, 6'1", 170, Wahiawa (Leilehua), HI
kapakahi wrote:Hopefully UH staying strong in recruiting this Class of 2017 American Samoan DE prospect,,,,,
http://www.scout.com/player/200975-bles ... recruiting
http://247sports.com/Player/Blessman-Taala-85514
http://247sports.com/Article/247Sports- ... m-42771416
247Sports 2016 U.S. Army National Combine All-Combine Team
247Sports Staff - Jan 12, 12:20 PM

Defensive Line
First Team
Blessman Taala –The 2017 DT is a little undersized at probably legit 6-1 but he is very explosive off the ball and a strong lower body made him a miss match for most all day long. Early offers, from Colorado, Hawaii and others.

Link

Link

uhwarriors

Post by uhwarriors »

Competition for Taala is getting tougher. He got an offer from Fresno St. where Tony Tuioti is the new DL coach.
https://twitter.com/BTaala_55/status/817969215646773248

Irse
MLB: Cubs
NFL: Cowboys

Post by Irse »

uhwarriors wrote:Competition for Taala is getting tougher. He got an offer from Fresno St. where Tony Tuioti is the new DL coach.
https://twitter.com/BTaala_55/status/817969215646773248
Hope we can still get him.
ImageImage

kapakahi
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
Location: formerly SoCal (Long Beach, South Bay & the OC); relocated back to Honolulu

Post by kapakahi »

http://samoanews.com/sports/local-boys- ... -technique
BLESSMAN TA’ALA

Blessman Ta’ala, the Senior Defensive Lineman from Faga’itua High School, who has verbally committed to the University of Hawaii, said of his experience at the Classic — “the feeling was amazing. Even though the outcome of the game wasn’t what we wanted, but the friendship and brotherhood bond that was created amongst the athletes were more.”

The “beast from the east” was recently rumored on social media about his commitment to the University of Hawaii, and when asked by Samoa News, he confirmed that he had “recently committed to the University of Hawaii (UH). I believe that coach Legi Suiaunoa and Head Coach Nick Rolovich are building something out there for success – I just want to be part of that success with great people. I believe it will be a great experience for me to showcase my talent there.”

Blessman was named as the Most Valuable Player of the 2016-17 ASHSAA Football Season for the Varsity Division – he was also named “Impact Player” and was awarded the Impact Player Award after his performance in their match up against Hawaii West All-Stars.

SalasThaGOAT1
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by SalasThaGOAT1 »

Hope he signs on signing day!

uhwarriors

Post by uhwarriors »

kapakahi wrote:http://samoanews.com/sports/local-boys- ... -technique
BLESSMAN TA’ALA

Blessman Ta’ala, the Senior Defensive Lineman from Faga’itua High School, who has verbally committed to the University of Hawaii, said of his experience at the Classic — “the feeling was amazing. Even though the outcome of the game wasn’t what we wanted, but the friendship and brotherhood bond that was created amongst the athletes were more.”

The “beast from the east” was recently rumored on social media about his commitment to the University of Hawaii, and when asked by Samoa News, he confirmed that he had “recently committed to the University of Hawaii (UH). I believe that coach Legi Suiaunoa and Head Coach Nick Rolovich are building something out there for success – I just want to be part of that success with great people. I believe it will be a great experience for me to showcase my talent there.”

Blessman was named as the Most Valuable Player of the 2016-17 ASHSAA Football Season for the Varsity Division – he was also named “Impact Player” and was awarded the Impact Player Award after his performance in their match up against Hawaii West All-Stars.
When Rolo tweeted "#HanaPa'a #Fa'asamoax3!" most thought he was referring to Taufaasau, Pavihi and Tago. But I wonder if he he referring to Taufaasau, Pavihi and Taala, since he had already done a Hana Pa'a for Tago?

Irse
MLB: Cubs
NFL: Cowboys

Post by Irse »

uhwarriors wrote:
kapakahi wrote:http://samoanews.com/sports/local-boys- ... -technique
BLESSMAN TA’ALA

When Rolo tweeted "#HanaPa'a #Fa'asamoax3!" most thought he was referring to Taufaasau, Pavihi and Tago. But I wonder if he was referring to Taufaasau, Pavihi and Taala, since he had already done a Hana Pa'a for Tago?
I hope so. That would be awesome.
ImageImage

SalasThaGOAT1
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by SalasThaGOAT1 »

from @MALOBILL

uhwarriors

Post by uhwarriors »

SalasThaGOAT1 wrote:Image
from @MALOBILL
It's looking better and better. Just to need to get the signed LOI on 2/1.

:wav:

Grinch
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Grinch »

Hope we get um. Would he be inside? I see him as a beast at DE?
"The rise . . . of the Warriors."

uhwarriors

Re: 3 Star, 6-2, 285 DT Blessman Taala Signs NLI

Post by uhwarriors »

My3Cats
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: 3 Star, 6-2, 285 DT Blessman Taala Signs NLI

Post by My3Cats »

Cats don't have owners. Cats have servants.