this years team 15

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Basketball, Volleyball, Baseball, and All Other UH Sports
Pliny
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench

Re: this years team is the Regular Season Champion

Post by Pliny »

I kind of like this loss it takes the edge off and now they can start the Winning streak. I know they just came off of the loss at home but this was kind of a reality check for them so that they play both halves and not just one. Go warriors!

gopunahou
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by gopunahou »

Let's hope these last four games ain't a sign of things to come between Thursday and Saturday. They can't afford to live on the edge in the BWT.
Punahou Football: 12-1, 2008 ILH and State Champions! 11-0, 2013 ILH and State Champions, a team for the ages!

poidog
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by poidog »

Pliny wrote:I kind of like this loss it takes the edge off and now they can start the Winning streak. I know they just came off of the loss at home but this was kind of a reality check for them so that they play both halves and not just one. Go warriors!
I kind of feel the same way - they enter the tournament with less pressure now. Plus, I think the travel and early game time on saturday affected them as they look like they are a bit worn down. I hope they get as much rest as they can between now and thursday and not have to play bobbit for 38 minutes in the first game.

kalua pig
Starter
Starter

Post by kalua pig »

gopunahou wrote:Let's hope these last four games ain't a sign of things to come between Thursday and Saturday. They can't afford to live on the edge in the BWT.
the slow starts are getting common.i want us to score on our first possession on a set play to get us out of this funk.

kaneohe97
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by kaneohe97 »

Fatigue and tiredness is absolutely a factor at this time of year, especially for players like Bobbitt who play around 35 minutes per game. Not sure if that's a big factor in why they lost to UCR and LB but I'm sure it didn't help them. Such a smart move by Ganot to keep the team up in Cali until the BWT. That gives the bows 4 straight days to rest and prepare in Anaheim without having to travel.

kalua pig
Starter
Starter

Post by kalua pig »

this years team has been entertaining.reality show quality.fullerton on thursday.gotta work.radio action.

kalua pig
Starter
Starter

Post by kalua pig »

out scored fullerton by 30 pts.in the second half.first half was close.swagger.

Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

kalua pig wrote:out scored fullerton by 30 pts.in the second half.first half was close.swagger.
:wink: Nice swag!...it shouldn't have been close. \:D/
Because in my mind,it's always clear...evil thoughts that twist my mind into despair- Iron Maiden

kalua pig
Starter
Starter

Post by kalua pig »

Mr.EDGE808 wrote:
kalua pig wrote:out scored fullerton by 30 pts.in the second half.first half was close.swagger.
:wink: Nice swag!...it shouldn't have been close. \:D/
gauchos and long beach are peaking at the right time of the year.its getting serious.

gopunahou
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by gopunahou »

UH 52-37. Let's go for the kill!
Punahou Football: 12-1, 2008 ILH and State Champions! 11-0, 2013 ILH and State Champions, a team for the ages!

gopunahou
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by gopunahou »

UH 88-76. We hung on despite letting them hang around! Keep the momentum going!

gopunahou
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by gopunahou »

Long Beach State it is tomorrow. That's a very winnable game, but things have got to go our way. And we've got to take advantage!

kalua pig
Starter
Starter

Post by kalua pig »

i hope quincy is ok.i saw the line on espn this morning and it was hawaii giving 3.5.now its at -5.

gopunahou
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by gopunahou »

We did it! Next stop: NCAA Tournament. Let's win a game there for once! But congrats on this team and their record-breaking season! I'd love to see us play Utah and beat them when it counts! That or watch them take on Duke, Oregon, or U of A! Whatever opponent we face, we'll give 'em hell and exhaust them!

reignjah11
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
MLB: Boston Red Sox
NBA: Dallas Mavericks
NFL: New England Patriots

Post by reignjah11 »

^Rematch against Oklahoma would be nice too!