DT prospect Jeremiah Taleni (Kailua HS)

Give your high school or alumni a shout out! Talk about high school sports in this forum.
kapakahi
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
Location: formerly SoCal (Long Beach, South Bay & the OC); relocated back to Honolulu

DT prospect Jeremiah Taleni (Kailua HS)

Post by kapakahi »

Saw Kailua HS DT Jeremiah Taleni at yesterday's UH Junior Day attentively observing DL drills as well as One-on-Ones.

Very impressive size. Hopefully UH is interested in Taleni.
http://espn.go.com/college-sports/footb ... iah-taleni

Link

polywarrior4life
All-conference
All-conference
MLB: San Fransico Giants
NBA: Chicago Bulls
NFL: San Francisco 49ers

Re: DT prospect Jeremiah Taleni (Kailua HS)

Post by polywarrior4life »

Thanks Kapakahi.

Jeremiah has a nack for the ball. Very strong up front, and pursuits up field, disrupting the back field with a lot of energy.

Impo, My only concern is that most of Jerimiah's highlight moments where against, Kaiser, Castle, Roosevelt, and Farrington who had O-linemans that wasn't as athletic to compete. Would be nice to see highlights against Kahuku or the 1st round of the OIA playoffs. If Jeremiah can lose a couple of pounds, get down to 305-310 and increase his 40 time to 4.9/5.0, maybe even 5.1, I think he will be right up there with Waianae's D-Lineman, Kennedy Tulimaseali'i.

Thanks for sharing though, always good to see local recruits that are diamonds in the rough, excell and play hard to be the best.
Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work. VINCE LOMBARDI