How 2 Watch Away Games Online???

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
cademon
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

How 2 Watch Away Games Online???

Post by cademon »

Howzit everybody.
I'm from maui just moved to Louisville for school. I'm wondering if any of you can help me out.

Im dying to watch the games online. But most of the away games aren't listed on oceanic. Can any of you refer me to sites where i can find the games esp. the soonest ones (army and colorado)?

Mahaloz!

WA Warrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Re: How 2 Watch Away Games Online???

Post by WA Warrior »

I listen to the unbroadcasted games since I'm in Washington state, but if there is a way to watch it online, I'd like to know too, but I'm sure I'll be still listening to it online over whatever the game commentary is.

Mahalos [*]Red Gun[/color] for the update!!!

dopaco24
High-quality H20 provider

Post by dopaco24 »

Well, the Colorado game is on FOX sports west. The rest of the road games could be seen at espn3 for free, provided the game is on Gameplan, and you live on campus at Louiville. Otherwise, you may have to pay for it. It all depends on your Internet Service Providor. My parents live in Alabama, had ESPN gameplan last year, and were able to see most of the UH games, because gameplan picked up several telecasts. My dad had to watch the Navy game on www.justin.tv, because he thought he didn't have ESPNU as a TV station. He found out a couple of weeks later that he had the channel.

beegpk
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by beegpk »

Boise State and Fresno State road games are listed on Oceanic for $12

New Mexico State and Utah State are not listed --- for these games you might want to check the web sites of those schools or the maybe new WAC tv will have them

justin.tv and channelsurfing.net are not too reliable because these showings are unofficial/unauthorized feeds ... sometimes they get shut down or a feed is being provided by a twelve year old who just decides to change the channel

HawaiianHogster
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by HawaiianHogster »

beegpk wrote:Boise State and Fresno State road games are listed on Oceanic for $12

New Mexico State and Utah State are not listed --- for these games you might want to check the web sites of those schools or the maybe new WAC tv will have them

justin.tv and channelsurfing.net are not too reliable because these showings are unofficial/unauthorized feeds ... sometimes they get shut down or a feed is being provided by a twelve year old who just decides to change the channel

Yea they sure do change the channel during the important parts. It's good to try in case you can't find it anywhere else. I have had some luck with channelsurfing.net when all else fails.
“Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checked by failure...than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.”

Hilo-Warrior

Post by Hilo-Warrior »

Komatsu? LOL

Anyway. (atdhe.com) Try there. Me and a Friend watched BJ's fight here. Only one quick plug in download for your web browser. But I saw NFL games, Soccer matches, UFC 118. So I am sure that when college football comes back you can catch the games on here to. If not can at least watch the others.

Hilo-Warrior

warriorfan808

Can I order the USC game online some where?

Post by warriorfan808 »

I'm in the Philippines right now and I don't have any way of watching it on tv.

dopaco24

Re: Can I order the USC game online some where?

Post by dopaco24 »

ESPN 3 possibly? Just go to the ESPN website and see if they are going to show it on their site.

Haynr8dr
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
NBA: Boston Celtics
NFL: Oakland RAIDERS!

Re: Can I order the USC game online some where?

Post by Haynr8dr »

You can always attempt channelsurfing.com or justin tv.

According to the UH athletic site, the game is scheduled to be available here: http://espn.go.com/espn3/index Check Thursday morning and see if it's scheduled.

chawan_cut
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by chawan_cut »

here's the oceanic site:
https://secure.oceanic.com/Streaming/
Go Warriors! Go Na Wahine!

Exiled
Play Maker
Play Maker

Post by Exiled »

justin.tv (click on "sports")
Channelsurfing.net
veetle.com

warriorfan808

Post by warriorfan808 »

Game #1
What: Hawai‘i Warriors (0-0, 0-0 WAC) vs. #14 (A.P.) USC Trojans (0-0, 0-0 Pac-10)
When: Thursday, Sept. 2, 2010
Time: 5:00 p.m. HT
Where: Aloha Stadium (50,000); Honolulu, HI
National Television: Live nationally on ESPN with Mark Jones (play-by-play), Bob Davie (color), and Shelley Smith (sidelines).
National Radio: Touchdown Radio Network will carry the game live with Roxy Bernstein (play-by-play) and Petros Papadakis (color).
Local Radio: ESPN 1420 AM will carry the game live with Bobby Curran (play-by-play), Robert Kekaula (color), and John Veneri (sideline). Don Robbs, Chris Hart and Gary Dickman host the “Countdown To Kickoff” beginning at 3:30 p.m., and also the halftime show. Neighbor islands can listen live on KNUI on Maui, KHLO in Hilo, KKON in Kona.
Video Streaming: Available on espn3.com
Audio Webcast: Available on espn1420am.com
Live Stats: Available on HawaiiAthletics.com
Series Information: 7th meeting. USC leads 6-0.
Promotions: Game sponsor Chevron will distribute 10,000 Thundersticks at all gates. Also fans can enter to win (gate 3) a share of over $1,000 of Chevron gift cards.