Rookies that will make a difference this year?

Talk about sports like the NFL, MLB, NBA, NCAA, Fantasy, Boxing, MMA along with any other sports you follow.
browndog
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Rookies that will make a difference this year?

Post by browndog »

Anyone got thoughts on this year's crop of rookies?
I think that RB out of Uconn (Brown) that Indianapolis drafted going make some big noise.

jaguars
All-conference
All-conference

Re: Rookies that will make a difference this year?

Post by jaguars »

i doubt any of the WR or QBs make a big impact this year so i'm with you that a RB would make noise if any and it'll probably be Moreno or Brown. Moreno might make noise early pending his injury and Brown might make a bigger noise but it'll be towards the middle of the season when Addai starts getting dinged up and they increase Brown's load.

J-Rod
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: Rookies that will make a difference this year?

Post by J-Rod »

Mike Goodson of Carolina is one to watch. Jonathan Stewart may miss significant time in 2009 due to an Achilles tendon injury that hasn't healed in over 8 months. If that occurs, Goodson may see some extra carries. Regardless, DeAngelo Williams will see 275-300 carries. Neither Stew or Goodson will come close to touching him.

If Denver was a run first team, I'd like Knowshon Moreno.....but their not.

Beanie Wells was a goal line hog in his first preseason game last week, I think he has some potential. Overall though, no rookie will burst out like Matt Forte and Chris Johnson did.