SportsHawaii.com FFL 2009 - Draft 8/30 at 12 Noon Pacific

Talk about sports like the NFL, MLB, NBA, NCAA, Fantasy, Boxing, MMA along with any other sports you follow.
The808Chef
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: SF Giants
NBA: LA Lakers
NFL: SF 49ers, Denver Broncos

SportsHawaii.com FFL 2009 - Draft 8/30 at 12 Noon Pacific

Post by The808Chef »

Aight ya'll!

It's TIME!!! All the preseason yappin and flappin is about to stop because the 2009 Draft for the SportsHawaii.com Fantasy Football League is coming. Here's the low down:

- The date and time for the draft will be scheduled and announced on Thursday, July 30th. This will not be changed to accommodate anyone's schedule (besides the chef's of course). I'll try to make the time good enough for Hawaii and other timezones but no guarantees. It will be a LIVE draft so if you cannot make the date and time, sorry fella, don't sign up just to be in it. Be in it to win it! We should have active players and although it will be impossible to make SURE everyone is there for the draft, I'd like for all players who sign up to be present.

- Those players in last year's league will be given first dibs on being in the this year's league. It's only proper and you know who you are. If we can't fill the league of 12 teams ONE week before the draft, we'll open it up. Those in the league last year should be receiving an invite from the Yahoo! site about returning. The email it will use is what's listed on your account on the league site. If that email no longer works, you're SOL. If you don't respond to the invite ONE week before the draft, it's open season for everyone else.

- There will be a few minor changes to the league in terms of settings. We gotta shake it up right? This year with the 12 teams and to make sure we have more well-rounded teams despite your drafting skills, we will have only ONE of EACH position (QB, WR, RB, TE, W/R, K, DEF) rather than have two WRs and RBs. The points will also differ a little but other than these, it'll be pretty much like last year.

Got it? NICE!! Like I said playahs...keep your eyes open. With so many people wanting to play, we're going to fill up even if some old timers don't accept. We might have to have someone else open up another league. If anyone has questions, post and pray I answer.

Peace and Mahalo!

Chef
Often wrong...seldom in doubt!

The808Chef
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: SportsHawaii.com FFL 2009 - Draft 8/30 at 12 Noon Pacific

Post by The808Chef »

Aight all...so far today we have 10 of the 12 teams signed up from last year. The remaining two will be SOL by this Sunday, 8/23 when I open it up to everyone on this site.

Thanks to those that have signed up and my deepest apologies as it'll be for NOT cuz me's going be da CHAMP!!!

:read:

krazychinaman
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: Phillies
NBA: None
NFL: Patriots

Post by krazychinaman »

The808Chef wrote:Aight all...so far today we have 10 of the 12 teams signed up from last year. The remaining two will be SOL by this Sunday, 8/23 when I open it up to everyone on this site.

Thanks to those that have signed up and my deepest apologies as it'll be for NOT cuz me's going be da CHAMP!!!

:read:
he said the apologies for me cos i will kill this year!

k0ruptr
Pine rider
Pine rider

Post by k0ruptr »

Whats up with this? did everyone sign up? If there are any spots open I'd love to get in.

The808Chef
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by The808Chef »

k0ruptr wrote:Whats up with this? did everyone sign up? If there are any spots open I'd love to get in.

I stick by my word. The first 2 that PMs me their interests gets in. Good Luck!

The808Chef
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: SportsHawaii.com FFL 2009 - ONE Spot Left!!!

Post by The808Chef »

Uh oh...we have one more spot left to fill in the champions league!

Who wants it? First PM comes from this point...first served!!!!

:boxing: