Dickey's BBQ coming to Kapolei

Don't feel like talking sports? This public forum is the place to do it!
stranger808
All-conference
All-conference
MLB: Rangers
NBA: Clippers

Re: Dickey's BBQ coming to Kapolei

Post by stranger808 »

I had Dickey's on the mainland. Junk and expensive, small portions. Dry brisket, they tight with the bbq sauce too.
No mattah how critical, I support da coach, Rolo. I love what he doing wit Da WARRIORS.

Irse
MLB: Cubs
NFL: Cowboys

Post by Irse »

stranger808 wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:38 pm I had Dickey's on the mainland. Junk and expensive, small portions. Dry brisket, they tight with the bbq sauce too.
I haven't tried them yet. Maybe soon.
ImageImage

stranger808
All-conference
All-conference
MLB: Rangers
NBA: Clippers

Post by stranger808 »

Irse wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:05 am
stranger808 wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:38 pm I had Dickey's on the mainland. Junk and expensive, small portions. Dry brisket, they tight with the bbq sauce too.
I haven't tried them yet. Maybe soon.
Please post here on your opinion of Dickey's BBQ, perhaps they'll do a better job in Hawaii than on the mainland.
No mattah how critical, I support da coach, Rolo. I love what he doing wit Da WARRIORS.

Waryor
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Waryor »

i've had dickey's a few times. its alright. its kind of like fast food bbq. dickeys to bbq is like mcdonalds to hamburgers. fast and relatively cheap bbq. you get what you pay for. i've had bbq from new york to seattle and everything in between. nothing beats bbq from texas (dallas and houston)

My3Cats
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by My3Cats »

Got my Costco, Kirkland Signature Smoked Pulled Pork a couple nights ago, put it in a baking pan, covered with aluminum foil, 425 degrees, took it out after I heard the fat sizzling after awhile, poured on the Heinz BBQ sauce, and me and the Mrs. were in hog heaven. Only things missing were the Southern side dishes.
Cats don't have owners. Cats have servants.