Major(?) Site Changes 7/16/2016

Don't feel like talking sports? This public forum is the place to do it!
ubercow
Site Admin
Site Admin
MLB: KC
NBA: NYK, PHI, LAL, SAS

Major(?) Site Changes 7/16/2016

Post by ubercow »

Okay, some major changes happened on the site tonight, but if you didn't notice anything, that's probably a really good thing. What happened is we moved the sportshawaii server from a dedicated server farm located in Michigan to the amazon webservices datacenter based out of Oregon. Server is closer to most of the site visitors, has more ram and resources, so I'm hoping everyone gets a better web experience here because of this. However because this is a major change, if you run into any issues on site, please let us know in this thread here, by PM, or send an email to sh at sports hawaii dot com

BigWave96744

Re: Major(?) Site Changes 7/16/2016

Post by BigWave96744 »

Mahanoy Scott & Ubercow for keeping this site up for almost 13 years. You hard work and $$$, to provide an avenue for us sports fans to talk stories, is greatly appreciated

Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

BigWave96744 wrote:Mahanoy Scott & Ubercow for keeping this site up for almost 13 years. You hard work and $$$, to provide an avenue for us sports fans to talk stories, is greatly appreciated
Mahanoy? is that like deju? :lol: :lol:
Because in my mind,it's always clear...evil thoughts that twist my mind into despair- Iron Maiden

My3Cats
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by My3Cats »

Maybe he meant Mabuhay!

????? \:D/
Cats don't have owners. Cats have servants.