Kailuaboy Forum

Don't feel like talking sports? This public forum is the place to do it!
Duster
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Kailuaboy Forum

Post by Duster »

Should we ask the mods to rename this the Kailuaboy Forum? Just kidding, but one has to acknowledge that he's by far the biggest contributor and poster here.

Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: Kailuaboy Forum

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

Duster wrote:Should we ask the mods to rename this the Kailuaboy Forum? Just kidding, but one has to acknowledge that he's by far the biggest contributor and poster here.
[-X Oh come on!...where else are you going to get the KPOP slinky girl news? :lol: :- :roll: :wink:
Because in my mind,it's always clear...evil thoughts that twist my mind into despair- Iron Maiden

My3Cats
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by My3Cats »

Overall good stuff that Kailuaboy posts. But I gotta say that Hyuna just looks a bit skanky to me (not my type)! \:D/
Cats don't have owners. Cats have servants.

Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

My3Cats wrote:Overall good stuff that Kailuaboy posts. But I gotta say that Hyuna just looks a :dubthum: bit skanky to me (not my type)! \:D/
:roll: My, my, my....My3Cats perfectly meowing on this.... :lol:
Because in my mind,it's always clear...evil thoughts that twist my mind into despair- Iron Maiden

My3Cats
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by My3Cats »

And now the K-Pop radio station, 97.1 KORL changed into a hip hop format. Big Bummer. First the J-Pop station went to hip hop, now K-Pop is gone. Do I have to play Kailuaboy's videos all day just to get my K-Pop fix?

Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

My3Cats wrote: Do I have to play Kailuaboy's videos all day just to get my K-Pop fix?
:lol: You do have the right answer for your question, right? :lol: :chopwood: Of course YOU DO! It's KAILUABOY's calling on this forum! :hello1: :waiting:

BigWave96744

Post by BigWave96744 »

Hey Edge,
He is educating you on KPOP so in a few years you can add them into your Rock & Roll Hall of Fame thread :lol:

My3Cats
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by My3Cats »

My3Cats wrote:And now the K-Pop radio station, 97.1 KORL changed into a hip hop format. Big Bummer. First the J-Pop station went to hip hop, now K-Pop is gone. Do I have to play Kailuaboy's videos all day just to get my K-Pop fix?
Okay, found the K-Pop station on 107.5 FM on the local dial. Got my K-Pop fix back. I must have gotten my stations mixed up. Now if only KORL brings back the J-Pop station I'll be good.

Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

BigWave96744 wrote:Hey Edge,
He is educating you on KPOP so in a few years you can add them into your Rock & Roll Hall of Fame thread :lol:
:lol: Yeah...KPOP in the Rock & Roll HF....before Journey? Deep Purple? Chicago? Motley Crue? [-X Oh for shame BigWAVE... :roll: Don't you
think Britney Spears before KPOP? :o :argue: :nono: :-

Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

My3Cats wrote: Okay, found the K-Pop station on 107.5 FM on the local dial. Got my K-Pop fix back. I must have gotten my stations mixed up. Now if only KORL brings back the J-Pop station I'll be good.
J-Pop, K-rock, K-hyme, J-noc, when will it all make sense? :lol: :lol: :roll:

My3Cats
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by My3Cats »

Kailuaboy has been missing in action. When is Girl's Day going to have their comeback Kailuaboy? :music: