Tulsi Gabbard

Don't feel like talking sports? This public forum is the place to do it!
Kailuaboy
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Tulsi Gabbard

Post by Kailuaboy »

Tulsi Gabbard, Rising Democratic Star From Hawaii, Makes Mark on Party by Defying It

The New York Times
By EMMARIE HUETTEMAN
November 28, ‎2015

Representative Tulsi Gabbard, 34, beginning a morning workout with yoga and stretching outside the Longworth
House Office Building.

WASHINGTON — Between the chilly temperatures and the pace of the push-ups, there was plenty
to complain about after eight lawmakers straggled into the park behind the Longworth House Office
Building for their regular 6:30 a.m. workout.

While the others in the group griped and groaned on a recent Tuesday, Representative Tulsi Gabbard,
34, her Hindu prayer beads wrapped around a wrist for her daily yoga meditation, said little.

“Tulsi, you hearing a lot of whining?” asked Representative Markwayne Mullin, a burly Oklahoma
Republican and former professional mixed martial arts fighter who leads the workouts, mocking the
complaints of her companions.

“I’m feeling like whining,” she replied between push-ups.

Read more:
ImageImageImageImage

Kama
Pine rider
Pine rider

Re: Tulsi Gabbard

Post by Kama »

Gabbard speaks up against the shills we have in congress. Amazing to hear the traitors whinning.

Kailuaboy
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Kailuaboy »

Tulsi Gabbard Resigns from DNC to Back Bernie Sanders

Roll Call
Simone Pathe
February 28, 2016

© Provided by The Washington Times Tulsi Gabbard, Debbie Wasserman Schultz feud ahead of Democratic debate

Hawaii Rep. Tulsi Gabbard announced on "Meet the Press" Sunday morning that she was stepping down as vice chair of the
Democratic National Committee and endorsing Vermont Sen. Bernard Sanders for president.

"As a veteran, as a soldier, I've seen firsthand the true cost of war," Gabbard said. "As we look at our choices as to who our
next Commander-in-chief will be is to recognize the necessity to have a commander-in-chief who has foresight. Who exercises
good judgment. Who looks beyond the consequences — who looks at the consequences of the actions that they are willing to
take before they take those actions. So that we don't continue to find ourselves in these failures that have resulted in chaos in
the Middle East and so much loss of life," Gabbard said.

Read more:
ImageImageImageImage

Irse
MLB: Cubs
NFL: Cowboys

Post by Irse »

I like Tulsi. She goes with what she thinks is right regardless if it is popular or what the Democratic party wants.
ImageImage

Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

Irse wrote:I like Tulsi. She goes with what she thinks is right regardless if it is popular or what the Democratic party wants.
Yeah, but then again...you like the Cubs and Cowboys...so how's that working out? :lol: :roll:
Because in my mind,it's always clear...evil thoughts that twist my mind into despair- Iron Maiden