*** Hawaii Primary Elections Thread ***

Don't feel like talking sports? This public forum is the place to do it!
ubercow
Site Admin
Site Admin
MLB: KC
NBA: NYK, PHI, LAL, SAS

Re: *** Hawaii Primary Elections Thread ***

Post by ubercow »

Mr.EDGE808 wrote:
ubercow wrote:man, the advertiser's website results is pretty garbage, could not find .....went back to the advertiser looking for this data and after a few tries found ..... still pretty garbage..
:wink: Oh super cool ubercow...do you really think other websites work like you? :lol: :wink:
with the advertiser being the last print journalism source for the state you'd hope for better. I could go on a multi-page rant on things they could improve, but with the way their page looks, they obviously don't care, so I won't either. I'll visit their site if I absolutely have to, but that's about it.

Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

BigWave96744 wrote: Who??????
Ohhhhh Djou vs Caldwell :lol:
:o You know...I'm having a Djou vous moment... :rofl2: :waiting: :music:
Because in my mind,it's always clear...evil thoughts that twist my mind into despair- Iron Maiden

Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

:waiting: I don't know about everyone else...but 60 days of non-sense and stupidity is about to run rampaged.. [-X can't wait for it to be OVER! :lol:
Because in my mind,it's always clear...evil thoughts that twist my mind into despair- Iron Maiden

Irse
MLB: Cubs
NFL: Cowboys

Post by Irse »

Mr.EDGE808 wrote::waiting: I don't know about everyone else...but 60 days of non-sense and stupidity is about to run rampaged.. [-X can't wait for it to be OVER! :lol:
Me too. This has got to be the worst election I've seen. Both for the pres and mayor. All of them I don't like.
ImageImage

Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

Irse wrote:
Mr.EDGE808 wrote::waiting: I don't know about everyone else...but 60 days of non-sense and stupidity is about to run rampaged.. [-X can't wait for it to be OVER! :lol:
Me too. This has got to be the worst election I've seen. Both for the pres and mayor. All of them I don't like.
=; Yep...it's really sad to see how bad we have become with our political leaders.... :-

Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

:-({|= Only 10 days to go...I already voted...I'm so tired of the stupid SPAM emails and phone calls for money....go away. :roll: :x

Irse
MLB: Cubs
NFL: Cowboys

Post by Irse »

Mr.EDGE808 wrote::-({|= Only 10 days to go...I already voted...I'm so tired of the stupid SPAM emails and phone calls for money....go away. :roll: :x
I've already sent mine in too. I don't get spam emails. :hello1:
ImageImage