new poll: hawaii1954's negativity

Don't feel like talking sports? This public forum is the place to do it!

are you tired of hawaii1954's negativity?

Poll ended at Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:19 pm

yes
78%
no
22%

Total votes: 23

walterm
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

new poll: hawaii1954's negativity

Post by walterm »

just kidding, I like your courage, relative because of the anonymity, to offer up your points of view. I am a season-ticket holder, alumnus, and long-time fan. I really enjoyed the success last year, but to expect the same is really unrealistic - new coach, losing a big part of our offense, etc. And no one is worth a million+ dollar salary - NO ONE, especially in these tough times. I left Saturday's game with a headache - I was so frustrated, but saw really encouraging things: the special teams and defense, etc, So keep on posting hawaii1954, I look forward to them, I respect your point of view.

lava
Play Maker
Play Maker

Re: new poll: hawaii1954's negativity

Post by lava »

Do you respect his point of view that he is hoping that Boise beats UH so Boise can go to a BCS game?

If so, you keep strange bedfellows.

I'm tired of that a s s hole.

HawaiianHogster
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by HawaiianHogster »

He likes him because he makes the loss easier to handle. He likes to take the easy way out. That's the way I see it.
“Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checked by failure...than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.”

bmenor
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench
NBA: LA Lakers

Post by bmenor »

lava wrote:Do you respect his point of view that he is hoping that Boise beats UH so Boise can go to a BCS game?

If so, you keep strange bedfellows.

I'm tired of that a s s hole.

yeah screw dat, im sik of boise...they are super overrated...if anything, i hope we spoil it for Boise!

hawaii1954
Starter
Starter

Post by hawaii1954 »

walterm wrote:just kidding, I like your courage, relative because of the anonymity, to offer up your points of view. I am a season-ticket holder, alumnus, and long-time fan. I really enjoyed the success last year, but to expect the same is really unrealistic - new coach, losing a big part of our offense, etc. And no one is worth a million+ dollar salary - NO ONE, especially in these tough times. I left Saturday's game with a headache - I was so frustrated, but saw really encouraging things: the special teams and defense, etc, So keep on posting hawaii1954, I look forward to them, I respect your point of view.
I like to share your pain, I am a big time UH fan but this team is giving me nothing but headache too, I spend my hard earned money like you to watch them, but asking myself Why after the first 4 games, as of Fresno game, I will watch the "free" replay rather than spend my money on a team that is " Dropping like a Rock", Bows basketball are coming up soon, I am saving my hard earned money to watch them rather than the " DULL FOOTBALL TEAM" that is NOT going to anywhere"

krazychinaman
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: Phillies
NBA: None
NFL: Patriots

Post by krazychinaman »

hawaii1954 wrote:
walterm wrote:just kidding, I like your courage, relative because of the anonymity, to offer up your points of view. I am a season-ticket holder, alumnus, and long-time fan. I really enjoyed the success last year, but to expect the same is really unrealistic - new coach, losing a big part of our offense, etc. And no one is worth a million+ dollar salary - NO ONE, especially in these tough times. I left Saturday's game with a headache - I was so frustrated, but saw really encouraging things: the special teams and defense, etc, So keep on posting hawaii1954, I look forward to them, I respect your point of view.
I like to share your pain, I am a big time UH fan too but this team is giving me nothing but headache too, I spend my hard earned money like you to watch them, but asking myself Why after the first 4 games, as of Fresno game, I will watch the "free" replay rather than spend my money on a team that is " Dropping like a Rock", Bows basketball are coming up soon, I am saving my hard earned money to watch them rather than the " DULL FOOTBALL TEAM" that is NOT going to anywhere"
you know what if you this team is going no where GET OUT YOU ARE NOT WELCOME! NO ONE LIKE YOU!!

*****Post has been edited by moderator due to profanity*****

oldhawaiiguy
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench

Post by oldhawaiiguy »

Are these threads just about "happy talk" and "wishful thinking"?

C'mon boys, toughen up!

lava
Play Maker
Play Maker

Post by lava »

oldhawaiiguy wrote:Are these threads just about "happy talk" and "wishful thinking"?

C'mon boys, toughen up!
There are plenty of places these guys can share their opinions other than here. They are the source of constant criticism of the coach and players, using numerous approaches to come to the same old conclusion.

The latest -- Hawaii1954 isn't going to go to the games anymore, and he's rooting for Boise over UH.

Hawaii1954 should join the Boise gang. Otherwise people may stop coming here.

Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin
MLB: Atlanta Braves
NBA: Atlanta Hawks
NFL: San Diego Chargers

Post by Scott »

People a reminder: "If you don't respond to a troll the thread will die." Getting angry and name calling energizes trolls and gives them the courage to make another post. It is also a very bad idea to stoop to their level, it just changes the entire feel and atmosphere of this board. Thank you.

"Do, or do not. There is no 'try'."
- Yoda ('The Empire Strikes Back')

Mahalo,
Scott
http://www.sportshawaii.com
"Hawaii's Fan Based Sports Page"

GARRISON
All-American
All-American

Post by GARRISON »

Since when did Trolls garner this kind of attention? Sheeesh
Check out our latest short The WATCHGUARD

Poopsnorkeler
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by Poopsnorkeler »

Yup, the joke's on us. Just add him to your foe list.

Irse
MLB: Cubs
NFL: Cowboys

Post by Irse »

Poopsnorkeler wrote:Yup, the joke's on us. Just add him to your foe list.
That's what needs to be done.
ImageImage

tavarua88
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by tavarua88 »

only problem with the foe list is that its not a complete ignore like it is in other discussion boards, meaning i can still see he's posted a response or can even see the title of a topic he's created. is there a limitation on the software or is that simply something that hasn't been implemented by the admins?