Hawaii's Beautiful TV Personalities

Don't feel like talking sports? This public forum is the place to do it!
uhwarrior23
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: Braves
NBA: Lakers
NFL: Pats

Post by uhwarrior23 »

GARRISON32 wrote:
rodfather wrote:Be careful guys, remember, on her bio she is a blackbelt in Karate and used to be a bouncer!
With all due respect rodfather, I'll take a punch from her! :P

You should be willing also.
:tv:

browndog
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: Shari Shima

Post by browndog »

AreaCode808 wrote:
AreaCode808 wrote:this is my favorite Weather Girl :lol: :wav: :hello1:

Shari Shima :hello1:

NOTE: this picture does her NO justice. she looks way better on TV :thumbup:
here's some better pics of Shari: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1:

Shari is pretty nice looking for a woman of her age. . . . i think she is near mid 40s right?

AreaCode808
All-American
All-American

Post by AreaCode808 »

browndog wrote:
AreaCode808 wrote:Image
Shari is pretty nice looking for a woman of her age. . . . i think she is near mid 40s right?
i'd hit it!!! :thumbup: :tv: :wink:

BigWave96744

Post by BigWave96744 »

browndog wrote:Shari is pretty nice looking for a woman of her age. . . . i think she is near mid 40s right?
Shari is a Castle Grad, along with Jodie Leong.
Both are older than me :-$

Duster
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Duster »

BigWave96744 wrote:
browndog wrote:Shari is pretty nice looking for a woman of her age. . . . i think she is near mid 40s right?
Shari is a Castle Grad, along with Jodie Leong.
Both are older than me :-$
They're both older than me, too. Sharie ('79) was a prom queen and cheerleader. Jodie ('78) was a thespian who acted in Ron Bright's Castle Performing Arts productions. I think Jodie played the part of "Fiona" in "Brigadoon" in high school.

808havok
All-conference
All-conference

Post by 808havok »

are we talking pure eye candy here? if that's the case then ya'll are missing out. go watch telemundo, korean, and japanese news channels. you see, in those countries, you HAVE to be a certain height/weight/look to be an anchor. those countries have no PC b.s. to deal with. of course, telemundo news personalities routinely forget to wear underwear as well while wearing short skirts sitting on low couches... broaden your horizons gentlemen!

BigWave96744

Post by BigWave96744 »

808havok wrote:are we talking pure eye candy here? if that's the case then ya'll are missing out. go watch telemundo, korean, and japanese news channels. you see, in those countries, you HAVE to be a certain height/weight/look to be an anchor. those countries have no PC b.s. to deal with. of course, telemundo news personalities routinely forget to wear underwear as well while wearing short skirts sitting on low couches... broaden your horizons gentlemen!
Uhhhhh the title of the thread is "Hawaii's Beautiful TV Personalities"

Otherwise Wyokie would pollute this thread with Gals (or who look like gals) from the Brokeback Mountain..

wyokie
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: Colorado Rockies
NBA: Denver Nuggets
NFL: Buffalo Bills

Post by wyokie »

BigWave96744 wrote:
808havok wrote:are we talking pure eye candy here? if that's the case then ya'll are missing out. go watch telemundo, korean, and japanese news channels. you see, in those countries, you HAVE to be a certain height/weight/look to be an anchor. those countries have no PC b.s. to deal with. of course, telemundo news personalities routinely forget to wear underwear as well while wearing short skirts sitting on low couches... broaden your horizons gentlemen!

Otherwise Wyokie would pollute this thread with Gals (or who look like gals) from the Brokeback Mountain..
BigWave, don't worry. The ugliest Hawaii gal looks a hundred times better than any Wyoming chick.

jhb3043
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by jhb3043 »

wow, telemundo :o :o :o

jhb3043
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by jhb3043 »

wyokie wrote:
BigWave96744 wrote:

BigWave, don't worry. The ugliest Hawaii gal looks a hundred times better than any Wyoming chick.
i'm pretty sure he knows that already wyokie :tv: 8) :P

wyokie
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: Colorado Rockies
NBA: Denver Nuggets
NFL: Buffalo Bills

Post by wyokie »

jhb3043 wrote:
wyokie wrote:
BigWave96744 wrote: Uhhhhh the title of the thread is "Hawaii's Beautiful TV Personalities"

i'm pretty sure he knows that already wyokie :tv: 8) :P
True. lol

chawan_cut
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by chawan_cut »

in case you only check this forum instead of the football one (for some reason), then you missed out on stephanie lum as vili's sidekick...

enjoy!

Link
Go Warriors! Go Na Wahine!

BigWave96744

Post by BigWave96744 »

I'm surprised no on mentioned Olena Rubin (former OC16 gal, now on Joe Moore's hit list at KHON)

BigWave96744

Post by BigWave96744 »

Emi Eliza Noguchi - Co Host of OC16's Body Works with the Champ

BigWave96744

Post by BigWave96744 »

Angela Perez Baraquio - Living Local with the Baraquios OC16