wyokie
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: Colorado Rockies
NBA: Denver Nuggets
NFL: Buffalo Bills

Re: Sports Hawaii – Much More Than An Anonymous Message Bo

Post by wyokie »

J-Rod wrote:After all these years, 10 since wyokie joined the board.....Wyoming will finally play @Hawaii this season. Something we never thought would happen. Will the Poke finally make it over to Oahu for a tailgate?

Big game.....winner gets bragging rights for three years, as the series won't resume until 2017.
The way I see that game is that Hawaii should win it but never underestimate Norm's ability to screw up things.

If Wyoming wins, I do see a 0-13 season for Hawaii.

Oh, I do like the new Paniolo Trophy. So much nicer than the old one.

Mr.EDGE808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Mr.EDGE808 »

wyokie wrote: The way I see that game is that Hawaii should win it but never underestimate Norm's ability to screw up things..... nicer than the old one
:o Really? Underestimate? :roll: But then again, It's not like Wyoming who fire their HEAD COACH, and then rehire them as a coordinator....lol :lol: :lol:
Because in my mind,it's always clear...evil thoughts that twist my mind into despair- Iron Maiden

chawan_cut
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by chawan_cut »

nostra_808 wrote:awesome OP......

the only members i met here are BW and Scott.....and our meeting had nothing to do with SportsHawaii at all......it was totally random, I coached BW's son and Scott was coaching his son on another team, but we practiced at the same courts......I think BW brought up the SH boards because we were talking UH football, i love talkin UH football lol......i was like i know the board i post their every now and then......he's like really im a moderator there and you know Scott, well thats his site.....it was like i just met two celebrities! lol
They are celebrities aren't they!? I was so honored to meet them the first time, and am still honored till this day!
Go Warriors! Go Na Wahine!

chawan_cut
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by chawan_cut »

J-Rod wrote: After all these years, 10 since wyokie joined the board.....Wyoming will finally play @Hawaii this season. Something we never thought would happen. Will the Poke finally make it over to Oahu for a tailgate?

Big game.....winner gets bragging rights for three years, as the series won't resume until 2017.
We should create a wyokie-inspired Paniolo trophy for bragging rights here on the board. Now what could we use as a "trophy"???

wyokie
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by wyokie »

chawan_cut wrote:
J-Rod wrote: After all these years, 10 since wyokie joined the board.....Wyoming will finally play @Hawaii this season. Something we never thought would happen. Will the Poke finally make it over to Oahu for a tailgate?

We should create a wyokie-inspired Paniolo trophy for bragging rights here on the board. Now what could we use as a "trophy"???
I like this idea.

wyokie
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by wyokie »

A suggestion would be....a statue of a hula girl in a sexy bikini with a cowboy hat.

chawan_cut
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by chawan_cut »

wyokie wrote:A suggestion would be....a statue of a hula girl in a sexy bikini with a cowboy hat.
maybe one of our talented board members can photoshop one up. maybe use one wyokie's fave sports angels...

or maybe adminman can whip up a virtual spinning 3-d one like the golden screwdriver trophy....??

ubercow
Site Admin
Site Admin
MLB: KC
NBA: NYK, PHI, LAL, SAS

Post by ubercow »

chawan_cut wrote:
wyokie wrote:A suggestion would be....a statue of a hula girl in a sexy bikini with a cowboy hat.
or maybe adminman can whip up a virtual spinning 3-d one like the golden screwdriver trophy....??
truth be known, before the season started I bought a 3-4" pokey doll for like $3 (from gumby+pokey) and was going to mount it on one of those free wood flooring tiles you get from home depot. by the time the wyoming game and 0-10 came around, I was in no mood to build or post about it knowing that chances are that I'd have to pony up cash to ship the damn thing. :evil: depending on how we do early on this season, I may put it together this year. :D