grey ihu signed with u.h.

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
st808
Play Maker
Play Maker

grey ihu signed with u.h.

Post by st808 »

looks like the warriors picked up some speed in signing grey ihu.

https://www.staradvertiser.com/2019/01/ ... ball-team/

shrek2
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: SF Giants
NBA: Dubs
NFL: 9ers

Re: grey ihu signed with u.h.

Post by shrek2 »

He has three years to play 3. Interesting that he chose Kentucky to continue his education.
http://www.hawaiiwarriorworld.com/footb ... -warriors/

stranger808
All-conference
All-conference
MLB: Rangers
NBA: Clippers

Post by stranger808 »

shrek2 wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:22 am He has three years to play 3. Interesting that he chose Kentucky to continue his education.
http://www.hawaiiwarriorworld.com/footb ... -warriors/
Grey runs the 40 in 4.45 seconds, 6' 180lbs, decent HT, WT and speed. I hope he can catch the ball. lol
No mattah how critical, I support da coach, Rolo. I love what he doing wit Da WARRIORS.

stranger808
All-conference
All-conference

Post by stranger808 »

It's amazing what winning can do for a program, a lot of quality walk-ons coming our way!
No mattah how critical, I support da coach, Rolo. I love what he doing wit Da WARRIORS.

cabanalane
All-American
All-American

Post by cabanalane »

stranger808 wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:10 am It's amazing what winning can do for a program, a lot of quality walk-ons coming our way!
Exactly. Glad the locals boys want to come home.

(Because this is off-season, I'll just offer a counter point just for discussion.)

I hope locals boys who are not getting the chance to play at their current mainland school, don't think that they can come back to UH and play. That's not fair for the guys that "paid their dues" and maybe are 5th year Sr. and this is their last chance, only to be replaced by someone transfer-in, transfer (back) to Hawaii.

stranger808
All-conference
All-conference

Post by stranger808 »

cabanalane wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:11 pm
stranger808 wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:10 am It's amazing what winning can do for a program, a lot of quality walk-ons coming our way!

(Because this is off-season, I'll just offer a counter point just for discussion.)

I hope locals boys who are not getting the chance to play at their current mainland school, don't think that they can come back to UH and play. That's not fair for the guys that "paid their dues" and maybe are 5th year Sr. and this is their last chance, only to be replaced by someone transfer-in, transfer (back) to Hawaii.

I just want the best player to be starting, regardless if they were here as freshman, or just transferred in.

wailukuwarriorfan
Starter
Starter

Post by wailukuwarriorfan »

cabanalane wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:11 pm

cabanalane,

You've got to stop hijacking threads . . . your discussion should focus on the topic of the thread, in this case, Grey Ihu joining UH Football.

Welcome to UH, Grey! I hope the coaches will find a way to use your 4.4 speed on the field.