All-conference
MLB: A's
NBA: Lakers
NFL: Cowboys

Re: That Boy Has The "It" Factor

Post by Palolo_2LA »

cabanalane wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:52 am
Palolo_2LA wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:46 am

That talent out of the LOU is crazy...Chang, Gesser, Tua, Super Mario, Chevan, Taaumu, Arceneaux...did we offer Delaura? Should place an open offer to starting QB
When Chevan drops back and get set, he has that "bounce" at the end like Timmy Chang. They must teach that at SL.
Quite sure all of the LOU QBs have that bounce...Passa bounce perhaps...not sure why he's not the QB coach @ UH.
Be humble and confident in yourself and all things you do. :zook:

shrek2
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: SF Giants
NBA: Dubs
NFL: 9ers

Re: That Boy Has The "It" Factor

Post by shrek2 »

Palolo_2LA wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:20 am
shrek2 wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:39 pm I know that "Boy" and "Honey girl" have special meaning in Hawaii but in the US, calling somebody boy is degrading. I know that I've used kids since Rolo created that culture but I think we probably might want to refer to the players as young men or young man.
It is just words and as such we'll keep our use of 'Boy" in Hawaii as young man and not discuss the racist past connected to the word on the mainland.
My brother-in-law used to call me boy when I was an adult and taking me to illegal chicken arguments. But he was like a father or older brother to me. Boy is not necessarily racial but when you want to indicate that the other person is of a lesser status to try to degrade them. This blog is open to the world not just Hawaii.