Post by Irse »

ImageImage

My3Cats
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: Utah State game photos

Post by My3Cats »

Nice pics!

I was always wondering. With defenders tackling Furuta by diving for his legs straight on, and with Froot not having the athletic ability to spin around or to hurdle them, is it allowed in the rules to step on the defender during the run, or is that a foul, resulting in some sort of penalty like a personal foul? Just asking anyone out there in the sportshawaii universe.
Cats don't have owners. Cats have servants.

shrek2
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: SF Giants
NBA: Dubs
NFL: 9ers

Post by shrek2 »

My3Cats wrote: Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:48 pm Nice pics!

I was always wondering. With defenders tackling Furuta by diving for his legs straight on, and with Froot not having the athletic ability to spin around or to hurdle them, is it allowed in the rules to step on the defender during the run, or is that a foul, resulting in some sort of penalty like a personal foul? Just asking anyone out there in the sportshawaii universe.
It's not a penalty for stepping on somebody during the play but there's no traction when you don't have a flat surface. It is a penalty in the NBA if you stick your foot under somebody taking an outside jumper because it will cause injury.

Irse
MLB: Cubs
NFL: Cowboys

Post by Irse »

My3Cats wrote: Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:48 pm Nice pics!

I don't think they can intentionally step on someone. Plus good chance of rolling an ankle when you do that.
ImageImage

My3Cats
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by My3Cats »

Thanks guys!

How about if he jams the defender in the head with his knee, since their head is right there? J/K
Cats don't have owners. Cats have servants.