Just my thought

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
My3Cats
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: Just my thought

Post by My3Cats »

Warriors are reeling. Rebels are reeling. UNLV has no chance for a bowl game. UH does have a chance for a bowl game. The effort is there. The execution in all phases of the game needs to be there. JR Hensley is a team captain and leader of the O-Line but needs to be more disciplined and aware. Without seeing any stats, I think, or it appears to be, that he has the most penalties this year compared to the rest of the O-Linemen combined.
Cats don't have owners. Cats have servants.

My3Cats
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by My3Cats »

Okay UH coaches, unless absolutely warranted, no more onside kicks, pooch kicks, squib kicks. Batoon's defense has a tough enough time making stops, so never mind giving the opponents the ball at midfield for free. Kick the damn ball into and out of the end zone already. I'm happy with the 25 yard line.
Cats don't have owners. Cats have servants.

cabanalane
All-American
All-American

Post by cabanalane »

Agree, if the other team only have to go 40-50 yards for a TD, that's loose money. The game can get out-of-hand real fast. Momemtum changes, players get dishearted.

poidog
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by poidog »

RedZone wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:18 pm Was fun in the beginning then it got real. We still have a chance at a bowl. If we get the win I would say it was a successful season. We have a young team with little to no experience prior to this season. This has been a rebuilding year.
100% agree

honu888
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench

Post by honu888 »

honu888 wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:49 pm
We'll see if the coaches can come up big during this bye week and figure out their problems. If we can somehow pull off W's the last two games for me that will cancel out the 4 losses in a row. Ok maybe not but it will definitely put a smile back on my face.
Yes! Something to smile about! :hello1: \:D/ :wav:

Now on to the bowl game!