stranger808
All-conference
All-conference
MLB: Rangers
NBA: Clippers

Re: Post Utah State game thoughts?

Post by stranger808 »

A-21,476
No mattah how critical, I support da coach, Rolo. I love what he doing wit Da WARRIORS.

My3Cats
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by My3Cats »

Not much can do when the opponent physically manhandles you with talent, scheme, talent, execution, talent, coaching, talent, and, did I already say talent? USU has made significant upgrades over the recent years and it shows.
Cats don't have owners. Cats have servants.

cabanalane
All-American
All-American

Re: Post Utah State Game Thoughts?

Post by cabanalane »

st808 wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:07 am i was reminded that the state needs to commit more funds to the u.h. sports programs especially football. build an on campus 35K stadium and people will fill it as the ambiance will be more college experience like the stan sheriff rather than the aloha stadium.
The best time to ask for everything was at the end of the JJ era. Mac got that salary increase. Today, UH Admins are not going to fund anything that is not producing results. We can say, more $$$ will attract better players, etc. But Admins don't see it that way. A new mirror telescope lab can bring in more expected funds than football.

Consider the University runs on a 10-20 year plan. I would not be surprise if they already have a contingency plan of UH Life without fooball.

TheDuke
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by TheDuke »

I have to apologize because I didn't see the game. Did we throw to any of the RBs? Was there an ah ha moment when the USU D was surprised by any of are plays? Did the USU D ever stop and say great play I was fooled?

shrek2
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: SF Giants
NBA: Dubs
NFL: 9ers

Post by shrek2 »

TheDuke wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:51 am I have to apologize because I didn't see the game. Did we throw to any of the RBs? Was there an ah ha moment when the USU D was surprised by any of are plays? Did the USU D ever stop and say great play I was fooled?
There was one screen up the middle to Furuta for maybe 7 yards. The only time we threw outside to a running back is when Dale caught a ball at SJSU and made it into the end zone for a 20+ yard play.