SA dedicate a whole page BYU QB Zach Wilson

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
BigWave96744

SA dedicate a whole page BYU QB Zach Wilson

Post by BigWave96744 »

WTH, got to get a story from a Utah writer to tell Hawaii people about BYU's QB. To add salt into our wounds they interview Dylan Collie and end the story with Dylan's journey back to BYU and the faith he has in his freshman QB.

DISGUSTING!!!!

shrek2
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: SF Giants
NBA: Dubs
NFL: 9ers

Re: SA dedicate a whole page for Zach Wilson

Post by shrek2 »

Zach Wilson didn't beat Hawaii, the run beat Hawaii. The pass in the end zone for a touchdown was to a tall physical receiver who wasn't covered. I say good for Dylan Collie for backing his current team. Dylan Collie did the same things that he did in the past games against previous opponents which is get his one pass and have two end arounds. What beat Hawaii was the physical line on offense and defense. Three sacks on defense, averaging 7+ yards on the ground. The other quarterback could have played and beat Hawaii.

cabanalane
All-American
All-American

Re: SA dedicate a whole page BYU QB Zach Wilson

Post by cabanalane »

I saw the interview with Dylan Collie and Zach Wilson. I think Zach Wilson is a great kid, glad he did well, and his team got a win. Kind of like the prior week's UH win. Cordeiro didn't win the game. The Defense did. Cordeiro did well, like Wilson.

Dylan Collie is another story. I like the guy. I actually though he would stay in Hawaii (regardless of his faith), and looked like he had a career on TV. I imagine he be like a Dash or Larry Beil. From what I see, he does not get to play as much as he did at UH. Put aside Ward and Byrd, I believe Dylan Collie would be #2 WR option if he stayed at UH. He would definatly get more touches, playing time, stats, etc.

Same with Dru Brown. How's that transfer working out?

Both of them should have stay with UH. What they "give up" in football is more than what they gain now.

I totally get a player transfer to another program to get more playing time. That's what's all about considering they most likely will not get a NFL offer. Their college football career should be the most exciting time. And they gave that up..by playing a lot less. Yes, there's more to life than football. But this is "the end" of their football careers so I figure they would want more (playing time.)

RedZone
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by RedZone »

cabanalane wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:06 am I saw the interview with Dylan Collie and Zach Wilson. I think Zach Wilson is a great kid, glad he did well, and his team got a win. Kind of like the prior week's UH win. Cordeiro didn't win the game. The Defense did. Cordeiro did well, like Wilson.

Dylan Collie is another story. I like the guy. I actually though he would stay in Hawaii (regardless of his faith), and looked like he had a career on TV. I imagine he be like a Dash or Larry Beil. From what I see, he does not get to play as much as he did at UH. Put aside Ward and Byrd, I believe Dylan Collie would be #2 WR option if he stayed at UH. He would definatly get more touches, playing time, stats, etc.

Same with Dru Brown. How's that transfer working out?

Both of them should have stay with UH. What they "give up" in football is more than what they gain now.

I totally get a player transfer to another program to get more playing time. That's what's all about considering they most likely will not get a NFL offer. Their college football career should be the most exciting time. And they gave that up..by playing a lot less. Yes, there's more to life than football. But this is "the end" of their football careers so I figure they would want more (playing time.)
So far Dru has been on the sidelines and is listed as their backup quarterback. Has not played yet. Their offense struggled in the last game so I do wonder what their coach will do at that position. They have a freshman that they are really high on who have played a little bit. Some want their coach to give the freshman a chance. I am glad that Collie left. He is happy where he is and we got Byrd.
Not doubting, not hating, not loving, just hoping because I am a fan.

🌴“WELCOME HOME COACH”🌴 :hello1: Go get’em Timmy :hello1:

st808
Play Maker
Play Maker

Post by st808 »

move on and focus on nevada.

shrek2
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: SF Giants
NBA: Dubs
NFL: 9ers

Post by shrek2 »

What was that line from "Forgetting Sarah Marshall?" "It's like the Sopranos, its ovah."