Padello is a stud

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
Kahaluu Imua Warriors
Starter
Starter

Padello is a stud

Post by Kahaluu Imua Warriors »

We all know great Tavi is being 7th in the nation in total combined tackles (assuming the stats are properly updated) and career tackles but Kaimana is 12th in the national in sacks and 3rd nationally in total yards loss by sack. AND HE ONLY PLAYS HALF THE TIME! He is a game changer. Would of had another sack tonight if he wasn’t held around his neck by the OTackle. A no call. If you cause a fumble in the backfield is that considered a sack or no?
www.southseascinema.org

Warriors! Come out and play-i-ay!
The Ha'a is heard, louder and louder.
Okole is kicked.
Now the enemy runs home to cry to their mother.

RedZone
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: Padello is a stud

Post by RedZone »

Kahaluu Imua Warriors wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:34 pm We all know great Tavi is being 7th in the nation in total combined tackles (assuming the stats are properly updated) and career tackles but Kaimana is 12th in the national in sacks and 3rd nationally in total yards loss by sack. AND HE ONLY PLAYS HALF THE TIME! He is a game changer. Would of had another sack tonight if he wasn’t held around his neck by the OTackle. A no call. If you cause a fumble in the backfield is that considered a sack or no?
Not to mention his quarterback hurries. They had to double him using their runningback which is probably their best offensive player.
Not doubting, not hating, not loving, just hoping because I am a fan.

🌴“WELCOME HOME COACH”🌴 :hello1: Go get’em Timmy :hello1:

stranger808
All-conference
All-conference
MLB: Rangers
NBA: Clippers

Post by stranger808 »

Hard to believe the brahdahs a walk-on. In the last possession for the Cowboys, Padello AND Choi made big plays, they're a couple of our walk-ons. Nice job coaches in identifying their talent.
No mattah how critical, I support da coach, Rolo. I love what he doing wit Da WARRIORS.

Neighbor
All-conference
All-conference

Post by Neighbor »

It's funny that his older brother KK was the one who was unstoppable in high school for basically the same thing Kaimana is doing at the D1 college level. Being too damn quick for the OL to block him

shrek2
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: SF Giants
NBA: Dubs
NFL: 9ers

Post by shrek2 »

The coaches made a darn good choice to give this hard working young man a scholarship! He was a big difference maker against Wyoming. He has character to have played so hard being a walk-on.

Irse
MLB: Cubs
NFL: Cowboys

Post by Irse »

He was great last night. He kept the pressure on.
ImageImage

dakineguy
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by dakineguy »

He is doing a great job as are several players on defense. I love our defense this year.
GO WARRIORS !!! PLAY HARD!!!!
Ohana Makou
ex-lounge lizard, ex-stair creature, ex-Jhaller

Txbow
High-quality H20 provider
High-quality H20 provider

Post by Txbow »

Heard on the broadcast last night that Padello is leading the MWC in sacks thus far. Thats awesome. Hawaii's own version of Rudy. We will need him and the rest of the D to get it together for the remaining stronger teams left on the schedule. That and Lady Luck on our side.

My3Cats
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by My3Cats »

Txbow wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:36 am Heard on the broadcast last night that Padello is leading the MWC in sacks thus far. Thats awesome. Hawaii's own version of Rudy. We will need him and the rest of the D to get it together for the remaining stronger teams left on the schedule. That and Lady Luck on our side.
Not quite. The real (not movie version) Rudy got in on three plays in the last game of Notre Dame's season that year. Kaimana played all 86 defense downs against San Jose State, and in every game so far this year. But nice thought. Hawaii has other Rudy's who never get to play.
Cats don't have owners. Cats have servants.

uhwarriors

Post by uhwarriors »

Wyoming had to double team him in the second half. The OT and RB were on him and he still was creating havoc.

Kahaluu Imua Warriors
Starter
Starter

Post by Kahaluu Imua Warriors »

Updated stats. Kaimana is #2 in country with 7 sacks and #1 in sacks yards lost. He would be tied for #1 in sacks if he didn’t unselfessly went for the strip instead of a clean and easy sack. Go Warriors! Let the pitbull loose against the big BYU line. They won’t know what hit them.

In the ESPN website under “Stats” they show 6 key top five lists for college football. Hawaii has 3 players as #2 in 3 of theses lists. Haven’t seen that since Colt days. Good job team! But of course the only stat that counts is the win - loss column and we ain’t doing bad in that stat either. I’m feeling good about this team and feeling good about this weekend. Warriors 40 Cougars 28. :hello1: :hello1: :hello1:
www.southseascinema.org

The Ha'a is heard, louder and louder.
Okole is kicked.
Now the enemy runs home to cry to their mother.

shrek2
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: SF Giants
NBA: Dubs
NFL: 9ers

Post by shrek2 »

According to Rich Miano on the broadcast, he tweeted the assistant coaches to get on the team, then he tweeted Rolo and was able to walk-on. What a story.

cabanalane
All-American
All-American

Post by cabanalane »

He reminds me of Mike Tressler. He was in my class at KCC. I was on a group project with him. I didn't even know he had an interst in football.