wyokie
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: Colorado Rockies
NBA: Denver Nuggets
NFL: Buffalo Bills

Good game by Hawaii tonight but...

Post by wyokie »

I'm just royally pissed at our (Wyoming) offense.

Hope Bohl gets his head outta his rear end and fires Vigen but...if history tells us (Glenn & Cockhill back in the 2000) he won't.

Irse
MLB: Cubs
NFL: Cowboys

Re: Good game by Hawaii tonight but...

Post by Irse »

wyokie wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:16 pm I'm just royally pissed at our (Wyoming) offense.

Hope Bohl gets his head outta his rear end and fires Vigen but...if history tells us (Glenn & Cockhill back in the 2000) he won't.
The offense was really predictable. But maybe that was because you guys don't have a good passing game. At the end of the third quarter, Wyoming had 97 total yds.
ImageImage

wyokie
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: Colorado Rockies
NBA: Denver Nuggets
NFL: Buffalo Bills

Post by wyokie »

Irse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:47 am
wyokie wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:16 pm I'm just royally pissed at our (Wyoming) offense.

The offense was really predictable. But maybe that was because you guys don't have a good passing game. At the end of the third quarter, Wyoming had 97 total yds.
I know. Needless to say, the fanbase is pissed and the apathy is getting bad again. Different year same horrible results.

2016 (MW Championship game appearance in Laramie) feels like a decade ago.

Txbow
High-quality H20 provider
High-quality H20 provider

Post by Txbow »

wyokie wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:55 am
Irse wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:47 am

I know. Needless to say, the fanbase is pissed and the apathy is getting bad again. Different year same horrible results.

2016 (MW Championship game appearance in Laramie) feels like a decade ago.
Hate to say it but sounds like Wyoming has their own version of Norm Chow.

My3Cats
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by My3Cats »

Bohl makes how much money? I'm really glad that the Cowboy offense was virtually non-existent. Hawaii's barely moved the ball too - but Cordeiro is a true freshman getting his first playing time. That Paniolo Trophy must look damn fine in the Warrior's trophy case right now!
Cats don't have owners. Cats have servants.

stranger808
All-conference
All-conference
MLB: Rangers
NBA: Clippers

Post by stranger808 »

My3Cats wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:21 am Bohl makes how much money? I'm really glad that the Cowboy offense was virtually non-existent. Hawaii's barely moved the ball too - but Cordeiro is a true freshman getting his first playing time. That Paniolo Trophy must look damn fine in the Warrior's trophy case right now!

Hearing other teams offensive problems makes me appreciate coach Rolo even more! lol
No mattah how critical, I support da coach, Rolo. I love what he doing wit Da WARRIORS.

My3Cats
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by My3Cats »

stranger808 wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:30 am
My3Cats wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:21 am Bohl makes how much money? I'm really glad that the Cowboy offense was virtually non-existent. Hawaii's barely moved the ball too - but Cordeiro is a true freshman getting his first playing time. That Paniolo Trophy must look damn fine in the Warrior's trophy case right now!

Hearing other teams offensive problems makes me appreciate coach Rolo even more! lol
I DO NOT miss Chowball. At all.
Cats don't have owners. Cats have servants.