Egonator
Pine rider
Pine rider
MLB: Brewers/Rays
NBA: Jazz/Timberwolves
NFL: Vikings/Bills

What happened to Colt Brennan?

Post by Egonator »

I saw Colt Brennan at the homecoming game and noticed that he was walking with a cane. Does anyone know why he's walking with a cane? Was it from the car accident? Also, is he still coaching football at Kahuku?
Last edited by Egonator on Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Irse
MLB: Cubs
NFL: Cowboys

Re: What happened to Colt Brennan?

Post by Irse »

He has some medical issue that was reported in Steven Tsai's blog. I don't recall exactly what it was. I don't believe it was from the car accident
ImageImage

caboman70
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by caboman70 »

It was the car accident injury that kept him from playing in that kiss Gene Simmons league.

poidog
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by poidog »

Irse wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:09 am He has some medical issue that was reported in Steven Tsai's blog. I don't recall exactly what it was. I don't believe it was from the car accident
Tsai's blog mentioned a "blood clot" in his spine and recent hospitalization because of it.

cabanalane
All-American
All-American

Post by cabanalane »

I'm not the only one that wondered about him.

I know Colt is the celeb, but how is the lady they hit doing? How is Colt's former GF (the driver) doing? Anyone knows?

bandits1
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench

Post by bandits1 »

^^^I was just about to ask. Any recent updates on the Big Island doctor Brennan and his gf almost killed? I assume she's not a doctor anymore, at least not in the capacity that she used to be anyway. Sad that two people like that snuffed out the career and nearly the life of someone who was presumably contributing something very worthwhile to society.

CityOfWalrus
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench

Post by CityOfWalrus »

bandits1 wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:23 pm ^^^I was just about to ask. Any recent updates on the Big Island doctor Brennan and his gf almost killed? I assume she's not a doctor anymore, at least not in the capacity that she used to be anyway. Sad that two people like that snuffed out the career and nearly the life of someone who was presumably contributing something very worthwhile to society.
They didn't hit her on purpose or with intent. Car accidents happen every day, how dare you think their lives are worth less than another persons. They're all equal and it was an accident and they all contribute things to society. Colt still continues to do a lot of things with the public on volunteer work, I don't know much about his g/f or ex g/f but that's a pretty shitty thing to say "like that" is an absolute garbage thing to write.

Neighbor
All-conference
All-conference

Post by Neighbor »

I think he occasionally helps out with Konawaena and apparently recently started helping out a youth football team

EITSwarrior
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Post by EITSwarrior »

Neighbor wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:08 pm I think he occasionally helps out with Konawaena and apparently recently started helping out a youth football team
He does do those things. Colt is a great dude and a good person. He just dealt a rough hand in life, some of it his own doing and some of it out of his hand. I will always support Colt though. He’s kanaka now.

BigWave96744

Post by BigWave96744 »

Enjoying coaching the Leeward Steelers Pop Warner team

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnF3bzSH4o1/