8/4 Practice Notes

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
WarriorTyme
Play Maker
Play Maker

Re: 8/4 Practice Notes

Post by WarriorTyme »

Most of us wanted June Jones back as Head Coach with Rolo as an assistant head coach in waiting but Matlin decided on Rolo over JJ.

shrek2
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: SF Giants
NBA: Dubs
NFL: 9ers

Post by shrek2 »

WarriorTyme wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:30 pm Most of us wanted June Jones back as Head Coach with Rolo as an assistant head coach in waiting but Matlin decided on Rolo over JJ.
Wow, what a combo that would have been a perfect fit.

cabanalane
All-American
All-American

Post by cabanalane »

Matlin had to choose Rolo. Wasn't there a sexual harassment claim against JJ? And it was at work. So too much liability there for UH. Plus, before JJ left, he complain about the soap. Sometimes, it's the little things that rub people the wrong way.

SundayJam
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by SundayJam »

Kennedy and the rest of the 'hooligans' got played. I can't say if taking a six figure salary for throwing a homegrown blue chip athlete under the bus because he punched his angry girlfriend's daddy's dashboard was worth the image improvement for head coaches at UH. Domestic violence?!!! pffttt...couple that with all the other disciplinary nonsense and I smell....

Is Rolovich a winning head coach at UH? No. Thus far he has edged his way into a home bowl game and beaten...whom? Sorry....I still hold judgement.