Tsai: Practice #4

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
J-Rod
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Tsai: Practice #4

Post by J-Rod »

http://www.hawaiiwarriorworld.com/footb ... tice-no-4/
The Warriors used three quarterbacks in the team session. But the order (Jeremy Moussa, Chevan Cordeiro and then Cole McDonald) and the rotation number are not a reflection of the depth chart or separation.
Hmm...

uhwarriors

Re: Tsai: Practice #4

Post by uhwarriors »

J-Rod wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:49 pm http://www.hawaiiwarriorworld.com/footb ... tice-no-4/
The Warriors used three quarterbacks in the team session. But the order (Jeremy Moussa, Chevan Cordeiro and then Cole McDonald) and the rotation number are not a reflection of the depth chart or separation.
Hmm...
I wouldn't read anything into the order yet. The coaches are probably just letting each QB get a chance to work with the 1st team OL and WRs to get a better feel how they can perform with the better group. It's hard to get a real read on their performance when they are working with the inexperienced OL and WR guys. The inexperienced WRs are struggling trying to run the right routes and drop balls because they are thinking and not reacting.

It should get a lot more interesting after one week of practice when I'm guessing the coaches will make preliminary decisions and start giving more of the reps to 2 QBs.

cabanalane
All-American
All-American

Post by cabanalane »

Glad to read it's down to three. And not 5 or 6. So which QB is the clip board or headset guy? That may be the QB Coach of the future.

Both wearing uniforms. Garrett Gabriel played. Kenny Niumatalolo got the headset.

shrek2
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: SF Giants
NBA: Dubs
NFL: 9ers

Post by shrek2 »

Geez uhwarriors, I like your synopsis better than Tsai's take on the fourth practice where he talks about the concrete being installed. Really germane.

stranger808
All-conference
All-conference
MLB: Rangers
NBA: Clippers

Post by stranger808 »

shrek2 wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:01 am Geez uhwarriors, I like your synopsis better than Tsai's take on the fourth practice where he talks about the concrete being installed. Really germane.
Agree! lol