Another new player SB Keliam Brunn

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
Irse
MLB: Cubs
NFL: Cowboys

Another new player SB Keliam Brunn

Post by Irse »

The Warriors are filling a slot with another slot.
Slot receiver Kellam Brunn, a 2018 Saint Louis School graduate, told the Honolulu Star-Advertiser he is joining the Warriors. He reports on Thursday, the opening of training camp.
“I always wanted to play for the home team,” Brunn said. “As a little kid, I always went to the games. … I wanted to make a name for myself where I felt comfortable. The place you mostly feel comfortable is home.”
http://www.hawaiiwarriorworld.com/footb ... -warriors/
ImageImage

RedZone
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: Another new player

Post by RedZone »

Not doubting, not hating, not loving, just hoping because I am a fan.

🌴“WELCOME HOME COACH”🌴 :hello1: Go get’em Timmy :hello1:

BigWave96744

Re: Another new player SB Keliam Brunn

Post by BigWave96744 »

Keliam is a great kid with great genes. Knew him since he was young, love his work ethic and passion. Father was a great football and basketball player for the Crusaders. Those who know, know

genks
Starter
Starter

Re: Another new player SB Keliam Brunn

Post by genks »

BigWave96744 wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:59 pm Keliam is a great kid with great genes. Knew him since he was young, love his work ethic and passion. Father was a great football and basketball player for the Crusaders. Those who know, know
He had some great plays this past season. It’s tough getting on the field as a receiver at ST Louis. Especially this past season, the team was sooo deep at receiver. He had some great catches and some clutch plays