uhwarriors

6-6, 245 OT Thomas Wade Signs NLI

Post by uhwarriors »

Irse
MLB: Cubs
NFL: Cowboys

Re: 6-6, 245 OT Thomas Wade Commits

Post by Irse »

Nice height. Little skinny though. Will have to fill out.
ImageImage

My3Cats
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by My3Cats »

A redshirt year with the proper weight training and meal planning at UH will go a long way to beef up Mr. Wade. Welcome to the Warriors!
Cats don't have owners. Cats have servants.

Duster
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by Duster »

Coaches must look at the parents and siblings during home visits to project growth. Maybe his father is built like Paul Bunyan or something. The good thing is that he is tall and has length for pass protection if we are really phasing in the run and shoot. The training table and lifting can add muscle and weight, but not height.

Wild Warrior
High-quality H20 provider
High-quality H20 provider

Post by Wild Warrior »

Nice get by the Warriors. Looking at his HUDL tape, he looks like he moves very well and finishes his blocks. I love an O-lineman with a little mean streak and he seems to have it. A huge bonus is that up until last year the offensive line at San Clemente HS was coached by Pat Harlow who was an All American OT at USC and had almost a ten year career with the N.E. Patriots. Pat is one of the best teachers of technique in the game. Pat's own son Sean, was a third round draft pick this last NFL draft. Final bonus with this kid is that having played at San Clemente he played in one of the highest rated and most competitive divisions in the country. With his frame, give him a couple of years and we will have a solid 300 lb. offensive tackle who can move.

cabanalane
All-American
All-American

Post by cabanalane »

Duster wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:50 am Coaches must look at the parents and siblings during home visits to project growth. Maybe his father is built like Paul Bunyan or something.
Disney does that when they cast kids. They look heavily at the mom (and dad) to judge how the 7 year old kid will turn out appearance wise. And start planing out the Teen shows and programs 5+ years down the line.

uhwarriors

Re: 6-6, 245 OT Thomas Wade Sign NLI

Post by uhwarriors »

Signed NLI.

kapakahi
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
Location: formerly SoCal (Long Beach, South Bay & the OC); relocated back to Honolulu

Re: 6-6, 245 OT Thomas Wade Signs NLI

Post by kapakahi »

Thomas Wade (University of Hawaii for football) during a National Letter of Intent ceremony at San Clemente High School in San Clemente on Wednesday, Feb 7, 2018. (Photo by Jeff Gritchen, Orange County Register/SCNG)
https://twitter.com/Tritonfootball/status/961306488277950464

My3Cats
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: 6-6, 245 OT Thomas Wade Signs NLI

Post by My3Cats »

Well I'm sure glad that someone taught him the proper way to shaka like a local!
Cats don't have owners. Cats have servants.