Mark Weber is OL coach

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
Post Reply
Message
Author
User avatar
Irse
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 11858
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2004 8:06 pm
MLB: Cubs
NBA: Rockets/Grizzlies
NFL: Cowboys
Location: Mililani, HI

Mark Weber is OL coach

#1 Post by Irse » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:25 am

Lots of experience at Fresno State, Utah State, NC, UCLA

http://www.staradvertiser.com/2018/01/1 ... ine-coach/

The Weber File
Hometown: Van Nuys, Calif.
Education: Cal Lutheran, B.S. in Physical Education (1980); Idaho State, Master's in Physical Education (1981)

Coaching History
2016: Fresno State (Run Game Coordinator/Offensive Line)
2013-15: Utah State (Associate Head Coach/Offensive Line)
2007-12: BYU (Offensive Line)
2006: North Carolina (Offensive Line)
2004-05: Fresno State (Offensive Line)
1997-2003: UCLA (Offensive Line)
1994-96: UNLV (Assistant Head Coach/Offensive Line)
1993: Nevada (Assistant Head Coach/Offensive Line)
1991: Missouri Western State College (Defensive Line)
1987-90: Oregon State (Offensive Line)
1985-86: West Texas State (Assistant Coach)
1983-84: Eastern New Mexico (Assistant Coach)
1982: Snow College (Assistant Coach)
1980-81: Idaho State (Graduate Assistant)
1979: Los Angeles Valley College (Assistant Coach)
Image

User avatar
uhwarriors
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 10042
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2004 12:45 am
Location: Honolulu

Re: Mark Weber is OL coach

#2 Post by uhwarriors » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:43 am

Irse wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:25 am
Lots of experience at Fresno State, Utah State, NC, UCLA

http://www.staradvertiser.com/2018/01/1 ... ine-coach/
Add in 6 years at BYU too. Wow, way more experience than I expected. So far each of the new coaches Weber, Batoon and Banker are at least on paper major upgrades.

User avatar
My3Cats
All-American
All-American
Posts: 1725
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:36 am
Location: Mililani, HI

Re: Mark Weber is OL coach

#3 Post by My3Cats » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:54 am

Lots of experience on staff now!
Cats don't have owners. Cats have servants.

User avatar
honu888
Pine rider
Pine rider
Posts: 266
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:02 pm
Location: Kaneohe

Re: Mark Weber is OL coach

#4 Post by honu888 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:17 pm

My3Cats wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:54 am
Lots of experience on staff now!
Yup! Getting the experience we need. Let’s hope that these coaches will help make the difference from last season.

Duster
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
Posts: 3924
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2005 1:21 pm
Location: Aiea, Hawaii

Re: Mark Weber is OL coach

#5 Post by Duster » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:47 pm

uhwarriors wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:43 am
Irse wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:25 am
Lots of experience at Fresno State, Utah State, NC, UCLA

http://www.staradvertiser.com/2018/01/1 ... ine-coach/
Add in 6 years at BYU too. Wow, way more experience than I expected. So far each of the new coaches Weber, Batoon and Banker are at least on paper major upgrades.
Interesting increase in coaching experience. Nothing wrong with new old ways of looking at things. Coach Tom Landry brought back the shotgun formation with the Dallas Cowboys, right?

User avatar
ubercow
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 2529
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2003 2:03 am
MLB: KC
NBA: NYK, HOU
Location: uɹɐqɹǝqṉ
Contact:

Re: Mark Weber is OL coach

#6 Post by ubercow » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:33 pm


Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Nisei and 74 guests