Bench Drew Brown

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
SundayJam
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: Bench Drew Brown

Post by SundayJam »

There's a lot to like and hate about this team...both players and coaches...and Drew Brown is just one more of them. I think Drew is our guy. In my opinion, it's the coaching staff that has to man up. Accept their short-comings and adjust.

bigislandkurt
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: Dodgers
NBA: Lakers
NFL: Vikings

Post by bigislandkurt »

You bring up an interesting point -- Drew Brown just might be the best we've got.
With that said however, there came a time in the game last week where some kind of spark was needed. Good to see Rolo's loyalty to his QB. That certainly means a lot. But Drew Brown looked like crap this past weekend. Bad passes, no touch on long ball, 8 yards to go...passes for 3. I give him a pass on the long ball, as we have not had anyone to toss the dimes since Colt Brennan and Tyler Graunke. WE have not had a long baller since.
Friendship is Essential to the Soul

bigislandkurt
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: Dodgers
NBA: Lakers
NFL: Vikings

Post by bigislandkurt »

You bring up an interesting point -- Drew Brown just might be the best we've got.
With that said however, there came a time in the game last week where some kind of spark was needed. Good to see Rolo's loyalty to his QB. That certainly means a lot. But Drew Brown looked like crap this past weekend. Bad passes, no touch on long ball, 8 yards to go...passes for 3. I give him a pass on the long ball, as we have not had anyone to toss the dimes since Colt Brennan and Tyler Graunke. WE have not had a long baller since.
Friendship is Essential to the Soul

Nisei
All-conference
All-conference
MLB: Padres

Post by Nisei »

bigislandkurt wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:04 pm You bring up an interesting point -- Drew Brown just might be the best we've got.
Towards the end of his career, Sean Schroeder had a fantastic deep ball.