Post by UnBiasFan »

No game. Time to head to the beach.

Link

whirlygig5
High-quality H20 provider
High-quality H20 provider

Re: ***OFFICIAL 2017 BYE WEEK GAME THREAD***

Post by whirlygig5 »

San Diego St. at home, only scored 3 points off Fresno St. SD's offense is prolly gonna have a field day against UH....i sure hope not tho

UnBiasFan
All-American
All-American

Post by UnBiasFan »

GoAztecs.com

Q. Do you think the lines regressed or were some of its issues just masked when you guys were making big plays earlier in the season?
Rocky Long: No, I think the line's, offensive line's struggling with some injuries. We started a true freshman at center tonight, he played the whole game. I think that you guys have heard me tell this, the closer you get to the line of scrimmage, the more of a man you have to be. So when you're immature at the line of scrimmage, it's a killer. Where you can be immature at wide receiver or something like that and it's not a killer, because the real battle is going between the offensive and defensive linemen. So it doesn't matter how big and how strong he is, if he's 18 years old, there's some 22 and 23 year old's out there beating him up.
Q. At some point on the game did you consider moving Keith Ismael back to center?
Rocky Long: No, we didn't have a guard.
Q. Gudino?
Rocky Long: I mean, he would have had the same problem at guard as he did at center.

BigWave96744

Post by BigWave96744 »

https://www.reviewjournal.com/sports/un ... tah-state/
Utah St is now 4-4
This was their 3rd 50+ game this season
61 vs Idaho st
52 vs SJSU
They also beat BYU 40-24

BigWave96744

Post by BigWave96744 »

Fresno St is 5-2 with loses on the road at Alabama & Washington. They smoked everyone else including shutting out New Mexico 38-0. New Mexico barely lost to Colorado St 27-24 so go figure