two questions

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
st808
Play Maker
Play Maker

two questions

Post by st808 »

1. did posa get injured running off the bench?
thought i saw him hit the turf trying to sprint into the lineup, late.

2. are teams leaving the left sideline uncovered on kickoffs?
i noticed hawaii leaving the left sideline uncovered during kickoffs. later, during a san jose kickoff i saw the same alignment, left sideline uncovered. nudged my wife and told her they must be challenging the return team to run right. sure enough, san jose picked up a t.d. by running to the right along hawaii's uncovered left sideline.

Old Diver
All-conference
All-conference

Re: two questions

Post by Old Diver »

Posa got leg whipped by a defender tackling DST. Wrong place at the wrong time.

RedZone
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by RedZone »

2. SJS also did a nice job sealing that sideline. Watching them setup their blocks I knew it was over. No one got close to the returner. I think UHs gunner on that side is a wide receiver. I would rather see a db there.
Not doubting, not hating, not loving, just hoping because I am a fan.

🌴“WELCOME HOME COACH”🌴 :hello1: Go get’em Timmy :hello1:

Irse
MLB: Cubs
NFL: Cowboys

Post by Irse »

I think he's a DB.
ImageImage

st808
Play Maker
Play Maker

Post by st808 »

Old Diver wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:35 pm Posa got leg whipped by a defender tackling DST. Wrong place at the wrong time.
thanks. when i saw him hit the turf near the sidelines i wondered if it was the carpet seam.

Old Diver
All-conference
All-conference

Post by Old Diver »

st808 wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:14 am
Old Diver wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:35 pm Posa got leg whipped by a defender tackling DST. Wrong place at the wrong time.
thanks. when i saw him hit the turf near the sidelines i wondered if it was the carpet seam.
The leg whip and Posa falling near the sidelines were two different plays. The sideline fall occurred on the play DST was stopped short of the goal line. Posa was walking off the field near the side lines when the coaches instructed him to fall down to either give them more time to call a play or allow the ref to review the play. This was not caught on camera but it was obvious Posa did not practice faking a fall because it was a pretty lame and hilarious fall. Estes jumped in the air and pointed his finger to the ground when Posa seemed not to notice the instruction to fake an injury from the other coaches. The leg whip occurred later in the game after which Posa was placed on a wheel chair.

Irse
MLB: Cubs
NFL: Cowboys

Post by Irse »

Old Diver wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:43 am
st808 wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:14 am
The leg whip and Posa falling near the sidelines were two different plays. The sideline fall occurred on the play DST was stopped short of the goal line. Posa was walking off the field near the side lines when the coaches instructed him to fall down to either give them more time to call a play or allow the ref to review the play. This was not caught on camera but it was obvious Posa did not practice faking a fall because it was a pretty lame and hilarious fall. Estes jumped in the air and pointed his finger to the ground when Posa seemed not to notice the instruction to fake an injury from the other coaches. The leg whip occurred later in the game after which Posa was placed on a wheel chair.
I totally missed that
ImageImage