Is the season over?

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
Message
Author
amela
High-quality H20 provider
High-quality H20 provider
Posts: 194
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:12 pm

Re: Is the season over?

#16 Post by amela » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:06 pm

Neighbor wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:29 am
This team needs fiery outspoken leaders. Dru Brown is a soft-spoken guy.
Who's the yeller on the defensive side?

Dos Inus
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer
Posts: 50
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:40 pm

Re: Is the season over?

#17 Post by Dos Inus » Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:39 pm

Eh, only need 6 wins to go to bowl game. Which is the best we could hope for. Unless you had higher expectations.

User avatar
RedZone
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
Posts: 5557
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:11 am

Re: Is the season over?

#18 Post by RedZone » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:08 pm

Some times can. Some times no can. With this lost to Nevada. Can they? We lost to the bottom. How low can we go?
Not doubting, not hating, not loving, just hoping because I am a fan.

Wyoming is going to smoke our butts.


We are Simba!

UnBiasFan
Play Maker
Play Maker
Posts: 848
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:28 am

Re: Is the season over?

#19 Post by UnBiasFan » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:59 pm

RedZone wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:08 pm
Some times can. Some times no can. With this lost to Nevada. Can they? We lost to the bottom. How low can we go?
Nevada has a good football program. Their backs were against the wall. Vegas was only giving 3.5. This was not a major upset.

This week will be as low as we can go it we don't win.

User avatar
shrek2
Starter
Starter
Posts: 524
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:53 pm
MLB: SF Giants
NBA: Dubs
NFL: 9ers
Location: Mainland

Re: Is the season over?

#20 Post by shrek2 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:59 pm

Wait till next year! We'll have a good one then.

User avatar
stranger808
Starter
Starter
Posts: 545
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:33 am
MLB: Rangers
NBA: Lakers

Re: Is the season over?

#21 Post by stranger808 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:08 pm

Nah. I think we get chance. Win 3 out of 4 and we in the bowl. The boys and coaches pulled it off last season when I thought we were done. UNLV, Fresneck, Utah St. and BYU. We just need 3 of 4. Win 4, guarans we in, win 3, we in the picture. No?

locogrown808
High-quality H20 provider
High-quality H20 provider
Posts: 138
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:20 pm

Re: Is the season over?

#22 Post by locogrown808 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:52 pm

stranger808 wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:08 pm
Nah. I think we get chance. Win 3 out of 4 and we in the bowl. The boys and coaches pulled it off last season when I thought we were done. UNLV, Fresneck, Utah St. and BYU. We just need 3 of 4. Win 4, guarans we in, win 3, we in the picture. No?
this team is different. too many guys looking to the other to get amp'd to play. our QB lacks the passion and drive we saw last year and displays no desire to push the team. for us to get 3 wins we're gonna need someone to step it up, both players and coaches

User avatar
My3Cats
All-conference
All-conference
Posts: 1491
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:36 am
Location: Mililani, HI

Re: Is the season over?

#23 Post by My3Cats » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:52 am

It would be really nice if someone, anyone, everyone stepped up, starting this week against UNLV.
Cats don't have owners. Cats have servants.

go bows
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer
Posts: 70
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:05 pm

Re: Is the season over?

#24 Post by go bows » Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:30 am

Yes -- the season was lost in Wyoming with the idiotic call on third and seven. Players tuned out Rolo and no longer care.

Plus Rolo cites the lack of maturity when discussing bowl chances. Soft team with self-esteem issues.

Average talent acting like they are at bama's level.

UnBiasFan
Play Maker
Play Maker
Posts: 848
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:28 am

Re: Is the season over?

#25 Post by UnBiasFan » Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:26 pm

No the season is not over. There are three more games.

I enjoy watching each game. Homer bowl not that important right now. There is a long break until next season. I support this team no matter what.

User avatar
RedZone
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
Posts: 5557
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:11 am

Re: Is the season over?

#26 Post by RedZone » Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:18 pm

locogrown808 wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:52 pm
stranger808 wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:08 pm
Nah. I think we get chance. Win 3 out of 4 and we in the bowl. The boys and coaches pulled it off last season when I thought we were done. UNLV, Fresneck, Utah St. and BYU. We just need 3 of 4. Win 4, guarans we in, win 3, we in the picture. No?
this team is different. too many guys looking to the other to get amp'd to play. our QB lacks the passion and drive we saw last year and displays no desire to push the team. for us to get 3 wins we're gonna need someone to step it up, both players and coaches
I don’t see our quarterback looking to run anymore. If coaches don’t sub and give him some rest he may not last the rest of the season.
Not doubting, not hating, not loving, just hoping because I am a fan.

Wyoming is going to smoke our butts.


We are Simba!

User avatar
RedZone
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
Posts: 5557
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:11 am

Re: Is the season over?

#27 Post by RedZone » Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:18 pm

RedZone wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:18 pm
locogrown808 wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:52 pm
stranger808 wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:08 pm
Nah. I think we get chance. Win 3 out of 4 and we in the bowl. The boys and coaches pulled it off last season when I thought we were done. UNLV, Fresneck, Utah St. and BYU. We just need 3 of 4. Win 4, guarans we in, win 3, we in the picture. No?
this team is different. too many guys looking to the other to get amp'd to play. our QB lacks the passion and drive we saw last year and displays no desire to push the team. for us to get 3 wins we're gonna need someone to step it up, both players and coaches
I don’t see our quarterback looking to run anymore. If coaches don’t sub and give Dioceme some rest he may not last the rest of the season.
Not doubting, not hating, not loving, just hoping because I am a fan.

Wyoming is going to smoke our butts.


We are Simba!

User avatar
SundayJam
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
Posts: 6093
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:51 pm
Location: Bangkok

Re: Is the season over?

#28 Post by SundayJam » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:44 am

Stick a fork in it...it's done. We will lose the remaining three games.

UnBiasFan
Play Maker
Play Maker
Posts: 848
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:28 am

Re: Is the season over?

#29 Post by UnBiasFan » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:17 am

SundayJam wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:44 am
Stick a fork in it...it's done. We will lose the remaining three games.
Don’t matter. I enjoy watching the game. We could very easily lose all three. But the season isn’t over.

It’s really just a different perspective. You think it is a all craaap if we don’t have a winning record or make a bowl. I enjoy the particular game I am watching no matter what the record. For me, as long as there is a game left, the season is not over.

User avatar
Irse
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 11596
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2004 8:06 pm
MLB: Cubs
NBA: Rockets/Grizzlies
NFL: Cowboys
Location: Mililani, HI

Re: Is the season over?

#30 Post by Irse » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:51 am

UnBiasFan wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:17 am
SundayJam wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:44 am
Stick a fork in it...it's done. We will lose the remaining three games.
Don’t matter. I enjoy watching the game. We could very easily lose all three. But the season isn’t over.

It’s really just a different perspective. You think it is a all craaap if we don’t have a winning record or make a bowl. I enjoy the particular game I am watching no matter what the record. For me, as long as there is a game left, the season is not over.
:hello1: Me too.
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: dakineguy, Google [Bot], My3Cats, UH95 and 62 guests