Is the season over?

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
amela
High-quality H20 provider

Re: Is the season over?

Post by amela »

Neighbor wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:29 am This team needs fiery outspoken leaders. Dru Brown is a soft-spoken guy.
Who's the yeller on the defensive side?

Dos Inus
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by Dos Inus »

Eh, only need 6 wins to go to bowl game. Which is the best we could hope for. Unless you had higher expectations.

RedZone
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by RedZone »

Some times can. Some times no can. With this lost to Nevada. Can they? We lost to the bottom. How low can we go?
Not doubting, not hating, not loving, just hoping because I am a fan.

🌴“WELCOME HOME COACH”🌴 :hello1: Go get’em Timmy :hello1:

UnBiasFan
All-American
All-American

Post by UnBiasFan »

RedZone wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:08 pm Some times can. Some times no can. With this lost to Nevada. Can they? We lost to the bottom. How low can we go?
Nevada has a good football program. Their backs were against the wall. Vegas was only giving 3.5. This was not a major upset.

This week will be as low as we can go it we don't win.

shrek2
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: SF Giants
NBA: Dubs
NFL: 9ers

Post by shrek2 »

Wait till next year! We'll have a good one then.

stranger808
All-conference
All-conference
MLB: Rangers
NBA: Clippers

Post by stranger808 »

Nah. I think we get chance. Win 3 out of 4 and we in the bowl. The boys and coaches pulled it off last season when I thought we were done. UNLV, Fresneck, Utah St. and BYU. We just need 3 of 4. Win 4, guarans we in, win 3, we in the picture. No?

locogrown808

Post by locogrown808 »

stranger808 wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:08 pm Nah. I think we get chance. Win 3 out of 4 and we in the bowl. The boys and coaches pulled it off last season when I thought we were done. UNLV, Fresneck, Utah St. and BYU. We just need 3 of 4. Win 4, guarans we in, win 3, we in the picture. No?
this team is different. too many guys looking to the other to get amp'd to play. our QB lacks the passion and drive we saw last year and displays no desire to push the team. for us to get 3 wins we're gonna need someone to step it up, both players and coaches

My3Cats
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by My3Cats »

It would be really nice if someone, anyone, everyone stepped up, starting this week against UNLV.
Cats don't have owners. Cats have servants.

go bows
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by go bows »

Yes -- the season was lost in Wyoming with the idiotic call on third and seven. Players tuned out Rolo and no longer care.

Plus Rolo cites the lack of maturity when discussing bowl chances. Soft team with self-esteem issues.

Average talent acting like they are at bama's level.

UnBiasFan
All-American
All-American

Post by UnBiasFan »

No the season is not over. There are three more games.

I enjoy watching each game. Homer bowl not that important right now. There is a long break until next season. I support this team no matter what.

RedZone
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by RedZone »

locogrown808 wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:52 pm
stranger808 wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:08 pm Nah. I think we get chance. Win 3 out of 4 and we in the bowl. The boys and coaches pulled it off last season when I thought we were done. UNLV, Fresneck, Utah St. and BYU. We just need 3 of 4. Win 4, guarans we in, win 3, we in the picture. No?
this team is different. too many guys looking to the other to get amp'd to play. our QB lacks the passion and drive we saw last year and displays no desire to push the team. for us to get 3 wins we're gonna need someone to step it up, both players and coaches
I don’t see our quarterback looking to run anymore. If coaches don’t sub and give him some rest he may not last the rest of the season.

RedZone
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by RedZone »

RedZone wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:18 pm
locogrown808 wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:52 pm
I don’t see our quarterback looking to run anymore. If coaches don’t sub and give Dioceme some rest he may not last the rest of the season.

SundayJam
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by SundayJam »

Stick a fork in it...it's done. We will lose the remaining three games.

UnBiasFan
All-American
All-American

Post by UnBiasFan »

SundayJam wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:44 am Stick a fork in it...it's done. We will lose the remaining three games.
Don’t matter. I enjoy watching the game. We could very easily lose all three. But the season isn’t over.

It’s really just a different perspective. You think it is a all craaap if we don’t have a winning record or make a bowl. I enjoy the particular game I am watching no matter what the record. For me, as long as there is a game left, the season is not over.

Irse
MLB: Cubs
NFL: Cowboys

Post by Irse »

UnBiasFan wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:17 am
SundayJam wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:44 am Stick a fork in it...it's done. We will lose the remaining three games.
Don’t matter. I enjoy watching the game. We could very easily lose all three. But the season isn’t over.

It’s really just a different perspective. You think it is a all craaap if we don’t have a winning record or make a bowl. I enjoy the particular game I am watching no matter what the record. For me, as long as there is a game left, the season is not over.
:hello1: Me too.
ImageImage