4 straight losses --- Where do we go from here?

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
UnBiasFan
All-American
All-American

4 straight losses --- Where do we go from here?

Post by UnBiasFan »

ha ha ha .... no worries bradas and sistas with other madas .... this is not going to happen ... we win this one

Grinch
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: 4 straight losses --- Where do we go from here?

Post by Grinch »

Yeah I agree. If there's leadership and strong character, the team will pull together and overcome adversity and distractions.
"The rise . . . of the Warriors."

couz808
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by couz808 »

Yup this sucks! Expect to see Fresno in the Hawaii bowl

ulua
All-American
All-American
MLB: Marlins
NFL: Panthers

Post by ulua »

UnBiasFan wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:49 pm ha ha ha .... no worries bradas and sistas with other madas .... this is not going to happen ... we win this one
You jinxed it LOL hahah

gopunahou
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by gopunahou »

Treat SJSU as our Super Bowl. To lose to them at home would be utter embarrassment.
Punahou Football: 12-1, 2008 ILH and State Champions! 11-0, 2013 ILH and State Champions, a team for the ages!

Old Diver
All-conference
All-conference

Post by Old Diver »

A lot of self reflection and honest analysis by coaches and players.

My3Cats
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by My3Cats »

BYU will be our Bowl Game. So sad.
Cats don't have owners. Cats have servants.

whirlygig5
High-quality H20 provider
High-quality H20 provider

Post by whirlygig5 »

every team we play, theres always a player or two that looks like heiseman candidates. l heard Rolo writes letter to players from other teams that does well against his defense, he's gonna be busy!!

Old Diver
All-conference
All-conference

Post by Old Diver »

Rebuilding and new head coach are the common reasons people are giving for this loss. Nevada is also rebuilding with a first year head coach. The issue is Rolo lost with what many felt was the better team. Rolo lost with what looked like the more error prone team. Rolo lost with what appeared to be the more disorganized team. There is time to turn things around but all the distractions Oahu provides on a Saturday night it better be soon.

BigWave96744

Post by BigWave96744 »

Does Rolo have it in him to release anyone, especially on defense where we are at the worst I've ever seen since the going D1

UnBiasFan
All-American
All-American

Post by UnBiasFan »

ulua wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:28 pm
UnBiasFan wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:49 pm ha ha ha .... no worries bradas and sistas with other madas .... this is not going to happen ... we win this one
You jinxed it LOL hahah
Ever notice in Vegas when someone takes a hit in blackjack at the wrong time, they are always the cause of the failure of the ‘so called’ experts sitting around them. What these ‘experts’ don’t get, is that the unnecessary card draw of the player next to them can also benefit them 50% of the time.

I’ll take the blame for this week. But I better get some credit next week if my next week post works and wins us the game. Stay tuned.... I am working on an anti-jinx post right now...

SundayJam
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by SundayJam »

Lot's of stupid penalties...coach Naole quitting caused a lot of problems. We were superior to both Nevada and Wyoming. Drew Brown has to have that 'IT' moment. Coach Rolovich...as a head coach...has to have that 'IT" moment. SJSU is going down...big time.

shrek2
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: SF Giants
NBA: Dubs
NFL: 9ers

Post by shrek2 »

SundayJam wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:13 am Lot's of stupid penalties...coach Naole quitting caused a lot of problems. We were superior to both Nevada and Wyoming. Drew Brown has to have that 'IT' moment. Coach Rolovich...as a head coach...has to have that 'IT" moment. SJSU is going down...big time.
I agree that coach Naeole quitting caused a lot of problems but I also think that Rolo did not help the offensive line by not showing class by not putting a little more Aloha in his remarks regarding the termination. I think the OL have a vested interest in completing their senior season for the NFL but there is not that strong a desire for the team. Your boss can treat you like sh.. but you get even in your own way.