What is the issue with this year team?

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
RedZone
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: What is the issue with this year team?

Post by RedZone »

SDSU coach said that he thought that this year Warriors are better than last. He felt that it would come down to execution. He showed on tape how to stop our running game. We did not adjust which is what disappointed me the most. We had 2 weeks to prepare for this. Seems like we are never ready after a bye week. We let the tight end get open up the middle. You know it was coming but there was no one there to cover him. I see teams will continue to do this until we do.

I liked the flea flicker. It was perfectly set up. I think Cole would have connected on the pass. Dru was all over the place.
Not doubting, not hating, not loving, just hoping because I am a fan.

🌴“WELCOME HOME COACH”🌴 :hello1: Go get’em Timmy :hello1:

go bows
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by go bows »

Big head after the bowl victory.

Players do not respect Rolo. Season is pau. Rolo shall repeat standard cliches.

Focus on signing local players. Zero is unacceptable.

shrek2
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: SF Giants
NBA: Dubs
NFL: 9ers

Post by shrek2 »

Coach Rolo said UH got out physicaled by SDSU. How about admitting the obvious and taking the blame as head man and saying they were out coached? What a joke of a coach he's turning out to be.

RedZone
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by RedZone »

shrek2 wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:05 pm Coach Rolo said UH got out physicaled by SDSU. How about admitting the obvious and taking the blame as head man and saying they were out coached? What a joke of a coach he's turning out to be.
Then Fresno St will kill us. I watched the game between SDSU and Fresno won the game in the trenches.
Not doubting, not hating, not loving, just hoping because I am a fan.

🌴“WELCOME HOME COACH”🌴 :hello1: Go get’em Timmy :hello1:

shrek2
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: SF Giants
NBA: Dubs
NFL: 9ers

Post by shrek2 »

RedZone wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:20 pm
shrek2 wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:05 pm Coach Rolo said UH got out physicaled by SDSU. How about admitting the obvious and taking the blame as head man and saying they were out coached? What a joke of a coach he's turning out to be.
Then Fresno St will kill us. I watched the game between SDSU and Fresno won the game in the trenches.
Geez, you know. You watch game films and as head coach you tell your lieutenants what they need to improve on. We shouldn't be discussing assistant coaches or DC and OC, it stops at the top! Never!!! Blame it on your players or as he calls it his kids.