gopunahou
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: *****OFFICIAL HAWAII VS. COLORADO STATE GAME THREAD*****

Post by gopunahou »

BigWave96744 wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:57 am
gopunahou wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:36 pm
ulua wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:16 pm Get ready for a 2-10 season
I’d say 5-8. There are winnable games, like SJSU, Nevada, UNLV, maybe Fresno, and even BYU, who stinks.
We cannot take any team lightly at this point
True but needless to say, a loss to hot garbage SJSU (and maybe Nevada) is a cause for concern and will make me think that this team won't win again.
Punahou Football: 12-1, 2008 ILH and State Champions! 11-0, 2013 ILH and State Champions, a team for the ages!

My3Cats
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by My3Cats »

shrek2 wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:15 pm
My3Cats wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:56 am Best thing about watching this game on PPV was that my Chinese plate lunch dinner and organic coffee tasted great.
Sometimes Cats, you crack me up with your subtle humor. So you're saying that your dinner was best thing about the game? How come you went healthy with your drink and high cholesterol with your meal?

On another note, Rolo is getting to be a grouch these days on the post-game interview. Kind of like when Chow started losing and was interviewed.
The next best thing about watching this game on PPV was moaning and groaning about the Warriors' problems with friends and relations. We all enjoy making comments, win or lose.

Had Char Siu Chow Fun (no kidding)! And Rolo must really be upset and frustrated. Warriors team has to be careful, don't want another Norm in the locker room.
Cats don't have owners. Cats have servants.

BigWave96744

Post by BigWave96744 »

My3Cats wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:04 pm
My3Cats wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:56 am Best thing about watching this game on PPV was that my Chinese plate lunch dinner and organic coffee tasted great.
Sometimes Cats, you crack me up with your subtle humor. So you're saying that your dinner was best thing about the game? How come you went healthy with your drink and high cholesterol with your meal?

On another note, Rolo is getting to be a grouch these days on the post-game interview. Kind of like when Chow started losing and was interviewed.
The next best thing about watching this game on PPV was moaning and groaning about the Warriors' problems with friends and relations. We all enjoy making comments, win or lose.

Had Char Siu Chow Fun (no kidding)! And Rolo must really be upset and frustrated. Warriors team has to be careful, don't want another Norm in the locker room.
Bro, better change up the menu. Maybe Poke "Bowl", "Pride" Rock Lobster, Tuna " Spread" or "Shredded" Pork. Just no more "Chow Fun" :lol:

My3Cats
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by My3Cats »

BigWave96744 wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:04 pm

Bro, better change up the menu. Maybe Poke "Bowl", "Pride" Rock Lobster, Tuna " Spread" or "Shredded" Pork. Just no more "Chow Fun" :lol:
Now you got me thinking for the next game!

shrek2
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: SF Giants
NBA: Dubs
NFL: 9ers

Post by shrek2 »

BigWave96744 wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:04 pm

Big Wave, good one. Being loco moco on mainland, I only got to see the CSU offense shred our pork. The Tuna spread only worked with June Jones. When CSU only ran the ball and played their second string in the third quarter we lost that "Pride" Rock Lobster. We only get Poke "Bowl" if we sneak in with a 6 and 6 record.

BigWave96744

Post by BigWave96744 »

Too bad we don't have Rice and Idaho on the schedule, I missed those Fried Rice and Mash Potatoes

My3Cats
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by My3Cats »

Is Kalua Wolf on the menu anywhere this weekend?