Offense nickname

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
My3Cats
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Re: Offense nickname

Post by My3Cats »

UH's offense yesterday was like watching the early playing game of Happy Gilmore, all drive, no putt. 515 total offensive yards and only 3 touchdowns to show for it. And how many times must the offense shoot themselves in the foot before they have no more feet to shoot at? Kudos to the UCLA defense for bending, but not breaking.
Cats don't have owners. Cats have servants.

shrek2
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: SF Giants
NBA: Dubs
NFL: 9ers

Post by shrek2 »

My3Cats wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:01 pm UH's offense yesterday was like watching the early playing game of Happy Gilmore, all drive, no putt. 515 total offensive yards and only 3 touchdowns to show for it. And how many times must the offense shoot themselves in the foot before they have no more feet to shoot at? Kudos to the UCLA defense for bending, but not breaking.
Cats, you're pretty funny with the analogy. I think our receivers are not as physical as the UCLA receivers that probably know what blocking out is in basketball. Maybe our QB is not sync'ed up with the receivers as to which side of their shoulder the ball is coming.

My3Cats
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by My3Cats »

shrek2 wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:49 pm
My3Cats wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:01 pm UH's offense yesterday was like watching the early playing game of Happy Gilmore, all drive, no putt. 515 total offensive yards and only 3 touchdowns to show for it. And how many times must the offense shoot themselves in the foot before they have no more feet to shoot at? Kudos to the UCLA defense for bending, but not breaking.
Cats, you're pretty funny with the analogy. I think our receivers are not as physical as the UCLA receivers that probably know what blocking out is in basketball. Maybe our QB is not sync'ed up with the receivers as to which side of their shoulder the ball is coming.
That is true. UH sure does miss Marcus Kemp with his physicality and being able to adjust to Dru's throws, especially the underthrown deep balls.

pearlman
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by pearlman »

KAUA KOA = The "Attack Team or Attack Warrior"

My3Cats
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by My3Cats »

pearlman wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:06 pm KAUA KOA = The "Attack Team or Attack Warrior"
With Robert Kekaula as the play by play announcer and his mumbling, probably would sound like kalakoa.

pearlman
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by pearlman »

That's funny dude. Losing weight also helps with voice transmission. One can hear one talking and could tell their "chunky" Stumbling bumbling Chatter, RK

stranger808
All-conference
All-conference
MLB: Rangers
NBA: Clippers

Post by stranger808 »

Go, No Go.

rodfather
All-American
All-American

Post by rodfather »

Don't know. The ESPN announcers last night mentioned Run and Shoot passing concepts, Pistol, Run pass options, what should we call it? It is a mixed bag of everything Rolo learned from JJ and Ault.
"Walk a single path, becoming neither cocky with victory nor broken with defeat." --- Jigoro Kano, The Founder of Judo

shrek2
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*
MLB: SF Giants
NBA: Dubs
NFL: 9ers

Post by shrek2 »

If we had to name the offense under Chow it would be "Groundhog Day." At this point its too early to put a name to the offense but its not important unless the coaches are seeking fame and fortune.

My3Cats
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by My3Cats »

rodfather wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:45 pm Don't know. The ESPN announcers last night mentioned Run and Shoot passing concepts, Pistol, Run pass options, what should we call it? It is a mixed bag of everything Rolo learned from JJ and Ault.
With the words such as, "Shoot", and "Pistol" being mentioned, how about the "Shoot Themselves in the Foot" offense? Big offensive yards don't count unless they lead to scores. Not there yet, but I sure hope that the execution clicks soon.

BigWave96744

Post by BigWave96744 »

This is the last thing that Rolo need to be concerned about