UH at UCLA football game on Sept 9.

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
uhwarriors

Re: UH at UCLA football game on Sept 9.

Post by uhwarriors »

BigWave96744 wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:40 pm
Wild Warrior wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:14 pm Looking forward to the game at the Rose Bowl. Who is going to the pre-game tailgate that UH Boosters are sponsoring?

So is it for sure that the UH section is 6H & 7H? Question; I have a good friend who's daughter is an incoming freshman cheerleader from So. Cal - Does anyone know if cheerleaders are given complimentary tickets like the players get? I need to know how many tickets to purchase.

I am hoping to see Kapakahi, BigWave9644, Irse, uhwarriors, and of course Scott at the UCLA game. I miss those days of joining the Sports Hawaii crew for the pre-game tailgates at Aloha stadium. Hoping to be on Oahu for the November 25th game against the hated BYU pussy cats. Coach Rolo will have the boys fired up for that one!!!
Aloha Wild Warrior. No road trip for me so hold down the Fort along with the Big Guy from Valencia. I think UHWarriors is going. Kapakahi should be there already. Go Rainbow Warriors. In Rolo we Trust
I'm not going to make the game. Kapakahi will be there. Chawancut will also be there.