Seeking donations for UH Football; also who needs road game tickets this year?

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
tom-WarriorNation
Play Maker
Play Maker

Re: Seeking donations for UH Football; also who needs road game tickets this year?

Post by tom-WarriorNation »

TheDuke wrote:UMASS, UCLA, Nevada, UNLV for sure
is that 2 tickets for each game?
WE BELIEVE! GO WARRIORS! Let us grow this Warrior Nation.

Na Koa Mike
First guy off the bench
First guy off the bench

Re: Seeking donations for UH Football; also who needs road game tickets this year?

Post by Na Koa Mike »

Irse wrote:I'm sure Na Koa has enough meetings with Rolo to know where the money is most needed I trust them with spending the money I donate in the best way possible.
Coach Rolovich is very involved with Na Koa. Na Koa staff meet with Coach Rolovich weekly. He also attends board meetings.

TheDuke
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by TheDuke »

I support Tom and his efforts for the simple reason that Tom works very hard to raise the interest and support of mainland alumni. Unfortunately Na Koa does the minimal which isn't much build the support of mainland alumni. The University of Hawaii Football team is very lucky to have Tom. Tom gets us great seats, introduces UH supporters to each other and does everything he can to build a mainland Ohana. Na Koa could learn a lot from Tom. I have supported UH football for over 40 years. June would have appreciated his efforts if he knew what Tom was doing, Rolo definetely does and for the right reasons. Those that know Tom recognize the hard work that he puts into what he does and how much he cares. Fans from Hawaii get tickets from Tom because they are better tickets. Tom started from nothing and he is building something. I have supported UH football for 40+ years. I attend 3-5 road games a year; Michigan, Ohio State, Alabama, Army and a lot more. I have spent time with Na Koa and nothing happens. In one ear and out the other. Tom gets things done and expects nothing in return other then my friendship. I never knew Tom until I met him at a road game.

kalua pig
Starter
Starter

Post by kalua pig »

two nissans still available.pm me cuz.

SundayJam
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by SundayJam »

I don't know Tom but what I've seen of his posts over the years strikes me as rather sincere. Na Koa or any other sponsor should not have a monopoly. I can't see Tom's efforts taking anything away from the mother donors. Don't trod on the good intentions of others with your snide remarks. Why one would troll the good guys on this message board is beside me.

kalua pig
Starter
Starter

Post by kalua pig »

SundayJam wrote:I don't know Tom but what I've seen of his posts over the years strikes me as rather sincere. Na Koa or any other sponsor should not have a monopoly. I can't see Tom's efforts taking anything away from the mother donors. Don't trod on the good intentions of others with your snide remarks. Why one would troll the good guys on this message board is beside me.
sorry boss.some people are uptight.

johnny
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Post by johnny »

Tom

How much for the UNLV game in November?

Johnny

tom-WarriorNation
Play Maker
Play Maker

Post by tom-WarriorNation »

$55 Johnny. the UH ticket price is $60 and their seats are closer to the end zone.
WE BELIEVE! GO WARRIORS! Let us grow this Warrior Nation.