Farrington QB Justin Uahinui Joining UH

Share your news and views about University of Hawaii Warrior Football
uhwarriors

Farrington QB Justin Uahinui Joining UH

Post by uhwarriors »

Looks like he'll be walking on.
https://twitter.com/SamSpanglerKHON/status/826838781684617216 https://twitter.com/SLKalani/status/826838979949457408

SalasThaGOAT1
Pom pom fluffer
Pom pom fluffer

Re: Farrington QB Justin Uahinui Joining UH

Post by SalasThaGOAT1 »

Excited to keep a local QB around. Any news on Nick Kapule? I know we were he's only offer

BigWave96744

Post by BigWave96744 »

Interesting, formerly went to St Louis, then Kaiser before finishing with the Govs. Been training under Vinny Passas since his 8th grade. Yet Farrington ran on a majority of their offense.

RedZone
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by RedZone »

BigWave96744 wrote:Interesting, formerly went to St Louis, then Kaiser before finishing with the Govs. Been training under Vinny Passas since his 8th grade. Yet Farrington ran on a majority of their offense.
I am a Gov and was surprised by this. Farrington was more about Challen running the ball. Nice that Rolo is giving him a look. As for Challen I hope he finds a way to get into a college.
Not doubting, not hating, not loving, just hoping because I am a fan.

🌴“WELCOME HOME COACH”🌴 :hello1: Go get’em Timmy :hello1:

Palolo_2LA
All-conference
All-conference
MLB: A's
NBA: Lakers
NFL: Cowboys

Post by Palolo_2LA »

BigWave96744 wrote:Interesting, formerly went to St Louis, then Kaiser before finishing with the Govs. Been training under Vinny Passas since his 8th grade. Yet Farrington ran on a majority of their offense.
He shows a strong and accurate arm. The reality of all sports is fitting into a system. Obviously the Govs pound the rock and don't need a QB gunslinger that say Mililani or Kapolei need. #RoloQBtutilege
Be humble and confident in yourself and all things you do. :zook:

RedZone
*True Sports Fan*
*True Sports Fan*

Post by RedZone »

Palolo_2LA wrote:
He shows a strong and accurate arm. The reality of all sports is fitting into a system. Obviously the Govs pound the rock and don't need a QB gunslinger that say Mililani or Kapolei need. #RoloQBtutilege
Yes they do which is why they don't win the big one. They can run the ball but will struggle when they have to throw to win a game. That's how it has been for a long time. And still is.
Not doubting, not hating, not loving, just hoping because I am a fan.

🌴“WELCOME HOME COACH”🌴 :hello1: Go get’em Timmy :hello1: